BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

i do feel that there could well be more than one mistress pointed to in the clue. and no i don't think it hurts to discuss things and I do realize everyone has their own ideas and what not. I just don't want the faithful being pulled again in the wrong direction so yes I'm asking for everyone to state why they believe certain things.......don't think that's wrong??

Right seeing as I can't type straight and my brain is mush I really am off to bed now. Sweet dreams girls. Let's hope we don't fluff this again we can't afford to let them take another one of us! xXx

i do feel that there could well be more than one mistress pointed to in the clue. and no i don't think it hurts to discuss things and I do realize everyone has their own ideas and what not. I just don't want the faithful being pulled again in the wrong direction so yes I'm asking for everyone to state why they believe certain things.......don't think that's wrong??

I understand you:)

Erm, someone else has voted. TLB now has 2 votes. Tezzy has 1. I have yet to cast mine as I am undecided. This anominity sucks. We need to see who is casting their votes. I would beware girls I think there is a mistress among us.

will wait and see how tomorrow plays out but honestly my gut says claire, it has said claire since she pushed so hard for jenny and will probably end up voting her

im not going to vote until tomo once everyone has discussed it more i want us to get it right and i think we need to all agree on our vote x

will wait and see how tomorrow plays out but honestly my gut says claire, it has said claire since she pushed so hard for jenny and will probably end up voting her

Swinging around to your way of thinking a bit since that last vote. Whoever did it hasn't admitted it or explained why and there is only a handfull of us online so late. Just beware, we know Vickie is NOT a mistress and so she wouldn't be swaying us towards Claire for the benefit of the mistress'.
Vickie I think you could be right, I'm gonna sleep on it.

Right it half 11 and im up early for playgroup with kaitlin so im off to bed nite nite ladies!

Erm, someone else has voted. TLB now has 2 votes. Tezzy has 1. I have yet to cast mine as I am undecided. This anominity sucks. We need to see who is casting their votes. I would beware girls I think there is a mistress among us.

yes!!! Mwhahaha!!

night girls!!!

See ya for tomo!!!

P.S I dreamed about this game last night...:blush: I think we need to make a BnBanonymous group :rofl:

sorry girls having an off day and not feeling very well atm

we'll see what happens tomorrow but we really need to get this right faithful women :hugs:

im off to bed now too, going to go mull it all over. Im shocked people are being so hasty with the votes. I dont want us to lose another faithful. I think we need to discuss the 4 possibilities and come to a decision together.

nunight all xx

yes!!! Mwhahaha!!

Erm that means Panda Ally voted so am guessing she isnt one???

Panda and PB could both have already voted........they know we won't listen to them. The mistresses could be trying to lead us towards one we just don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->