BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Well i dont know for sure as non of us do but Vickie ur going on 1 fact only too just that she pushed for jenny so u could be wrong as i could:)
We dont wanna mess up and lose another faithful

I think TLB, this could have influenced others into voting for Jenny in the first round. Altho Claire was pushy... I dunno I'm swinging towards TLB tho for her hasty voting in round one.

are you 100% sure though that she voted for me?

No I didn't take notes I am *foolishly* going on what people on here have said that she was first to vote for you, then log off.
Hmm so looking at the wider picture again (like I do a lot) I could be being led on a wild goose chase here.. Thanks for making me think that Jenny. I need to read back and find out who said TLB was first to cast their vote for you.

i'm gong on the fact that she fits the clue and that she pushed really hard for jenny. I've already said that. it was a very close race between jenny and panda

Yeah...you don't want to mess up again. Tezzy, Claire, and TLB all voted for me. Ugh, this ones a hard one to figure out.

:shrug: if people don't want to believe me that's fine, I wasn't believed when I said panda either :lol:

:shrug: if people don't want to believe me that's fine, I wasn't believed when I said panda either :lol:

It's not disbelief. But like your 'pushy' theory others have their own. I totally agree with you that Claire is very suspect, however I think TLB is being overlooked somewhat.
Why would she vote so early? Then log off? To influence others to do the same perhaps?

I think I want to vote tezzy but if everyones going for claire then Ill vote claire

Its not that i dont Believe you its just i have my opinion too as you do about claire! I want us all to get the right person and we wont if we cant agree!

i'm not trying to be pushy I'm just trying to tell you all what I believe and why I believe it.

or if everyones voting tlb ill vote her! lol ill be the sheep. I dont want to waste my vote.

I think it's a two horse race now personally and we need to encourage people not to vote yet until we have discussed it more. Others may have different theories or remember other things we didn't. Let's not blow it we need to work together.

look i'm not saying you can't have your opinions but I have mine as well and I'm trying to state my reasons for mine.........

I think it's a two horse race now personally and we need to encourage people not to vote yet until we have discussed it more. Others may have different theories or remember other things we didn't. Let's not blow it we need to work together.

Yes i agree:)

Me and my bump need sleep but i dont wanna wake up dead :( ....I think if i leave u may all kill me off

Iv not caught up yet but :rofl::rofl::rofl: that is just so funny, I dont wanna wake up dead, is that possible?:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->