BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

right ladies i'm off to see the OH for a bit. Will b back tomorrow if my LO is okay, she's been bit poorly tonight. Night all x

sounds fine to me bexy :) Sorry it's dinner/bath/bedtime for hannah so I'm quite busy at this time of evening

let's refocus girls it is a game and a lot of hard work has been put into it, which we all appreciate right?

we'll see where the next clue takes us :)

I've got my eye on you mistresses :muaha:

can I go for a cup of tea now? :lol:

there won't be 20 pages by the time I get back :dohh:

Oh i think amy by the way :D

Finally got caught up, almost an hour and a half of reading :rofl:

:hugs: to everyone, especially Toria and Holly, you do a fab job.

Bexy sounds like a good plan x

I know that that clue wasnt real but lmao off at the people jumping to me, I voted Panda Ally BOTH days, and was the first to vote Claire to be fair, so dont know why you thought me??? Also me and Kirstin cant be the only active members out of all of us can we? Any way doesnt matter but just thought I would point it out to you.

Im so thick I need help with idea's of who could be mistresses they are all so secretive and not giving much away who do you think Vickie as your very intelligent :smug: lets get back to the fun please :D xxxx

I don't want to get yelled at which I will for pointing fingers without a clue backing me up

okay you want my list? But I'm going to get yelled at and accused so be ready :rofl:

Tezzy
Sparks
Danni

are all definites in my opinion

I don't want to get yelled at which I will for pointing fingers without a clue backing me up

We will have at least one day without a clue hun, dont worry, think we will all be beginning to get little feelings about people by now.

I'm also fairly certain for a few others but really don't want to say more until we have a clue

Whats the score now anyway? does anyone know?

I think you just tell us what your gut feelings are vickie. After the other clues we're going to be going it alone based on our suspiscions anyway

I have just realised amy isnt on the poll :shock: what happened there then?

Ach never mind, no questions you said :dohh:

so scrap her, it cant be her :dohh:

okay you want my list? But I'm going to get yelled at and accused so be ready :rofl:

Tezzy
Sparks
Danni

haha ok vickie thats ur opinion but im not and wheres all the evidence eh?

We're winning, we have discovered two of them they have onlu killed one of us. Altho, they have recruited one of us this evening, so someone who wasn't previously in the running could be now.

I'm also very suspicious of Nikki :lol: but I'd really rather wait for clues to make our choice

as I said danni, I gave my list expecting the mistresses to question me which is why I didn't want to give it. I will not cast my vote until we have a clue and can talk it over

Tezzy
Sparks
Danni I think her too

Im not sure on tezzy and sparks although as soon as this game started Tezzy was accusing me of being a mistress!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->