BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Nikki, I know you didnt ;) meant to include a smilely with what I said but it really is a busy time of night for me :rofl:

oh Nikki I'm sure a lot would have voted for me already if my role wasn't known :rofl:

Dawny, do you have anyone in mind at all? Only I think Holly is getting a bit fed up with people not being around for the game lol if you have anyone in mind I would just vote for them anyway

Dont take things so personal girlies, its a game and I think everyone is bound to get accused at some point.

Can I just ask do you like my sig :happydance: and is it an okay size of need to be smaller?

It's beautiful :cloud9:

Oooo what a sensitive bunch we all are :dohh: :rofl:

by the way has anyone else dreamt about the game???? I dreamt about it sat night!! Steve thinks im crazy i think!!! :dohh:

Dawny, do you have anyone in mind at all? Only I think Holly is getting a bit fed up with people not being around for the game lol if you have anyone in mind I would just vote for them anyway

Not yet not without a clue maybe but I could just take a stab in the dark tomorrow with a vote befor work its only tomorrow im not really here thats shift work for you lol xxxx

glad im not the only one then danni!!! :rofl:

I didn't take anything personally I was only playing with Vickie, I think she knows that too. Everyone here has accused someone and lots of us have been accused. That's the aim of the game we knew that when we signed up didn't we :)

For the record my 'gut instinct' people are Kirsten as I think she was recruited tonight, and Thelilbump altho I'm not sure if that's just because I had the fact that the last vote was so close stuck in my head.

Not yet not without a clue maybe but I could just take a stab in the dark tomorrow with a vote befor work its only tomorrow im not really here thats shift work for you lol xxxx

Ah ok. Well we'll all be here to do our votes anyway so hopefully ours will be enough even if we don't vote the same person as you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->