BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

as I said danni, I gave my list expecting the mistresses to question me which is why I didn't want to give it. I will not cast my vote until we have a clue and can talk it over

Your clever but im afraid ur wrong on this one im a faithful:)

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not as I've said all I'm going on are hunches as we're still awaiting a clue.

Vickie i dont know about tezzy and danni but i had a feeling from beginning about sparks being a mistress. I know i have no evidence to back up why i think this so i could be wrong but as i said had a feeling from beginning she a mistress

I'm also very suspicious of Nikki :lol: but I'd really rather wait for clues to make our choice

Thanks! Nice to know you have so little faith in me.
If I was I wouldn't have voted for Claire earlier. Anyway we need to work together. I think Kirsten is the newly recruited mistress.

When will we get the next clue? I want to catch another one and prove u wrong vickie:)

sorry Nikki! But I was asked to tell my gut instinct and that is what I think, I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, I'd honestly rather wait on the clue and than make a decision. There was a reason I didn't want to give a list, I knew I'd be questioned like this :)

I don't think Kirstin is. If she is she must be very stupid to come on and announce to us all that she knew who the new recruitment was lol

no there are a few that I do trust though since the new twist in the game it's harder to trust anyone but those whose roles I know ;)

Vickie i dont know about tezzy and danni but i had a feeling from beginning about sparks being a mistress. I know i have no evidence to back up why i think this so i could be wrong but as i said had a feeling from beginning she a mistress

how very dare u

When will we get the next clue? I want to catch another one and prove u wrong vickie:)

Some point tomorrow hopefully.

What Vickie is trying to say though is that without any clues she can only go on what she THINKS. We are at some point going to have to guess without clues. So our votes will not really be based on any evidence but our gut instinct x

Im at work 3pm-9pm tomorrow so nearer 9pm if someone can text me a clue if there hasnt been one before I leave for work and I can text back with my vote if I will be allowed to vote like that??? xxxx

I have a gut feeling about dawny and tezzy but im not sure yet, we need to look out for who seems to have changed tactics and see if we can figure out the new recruit :)

sorry Nikki! But I was asked to tell my gut instinct and that is what I think, I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, I'd honestly rather wait on the clue and than make a decision. There was a reason I didn't want to give a list, I knew I'd be questioned like this :)

I was only kidding. I understand we all have to question each other and the fact it's a game :) I think we all have our suspicions. For the record Vickie, if I didn't know you was the marriage councilor I would have voted you by now also lol.
It seems to get to a point where one minute you think everyone is guilty then it swings round to hardly anyone at all!

dawny you may want to send polo a little PM and talk to her about it, i'm not sure how that would work

how very dare u

Sorry, like i said im just going on a feeling and i proberbly am wrong but i had a feeling you are since beginning

Dont take things so personal girlies, its a game and I think everyone is bound to get accused at some point.

Can I just ask do you like my sig :happydance: and is it an okay size of need to be smaller?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->