BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Glad it's not just me that's worried about her. Will txt her in a mo but if she hasn't answered you then she won't me but I'll try x

And this game is still fun even with the cock ups Toria and Holly xxx

Yuh huh. I'm still having fun :D spamming and guessing, guessing and spamming.....

Glad it's not just me that's worried about her. Will txt her in a mo but if she hasn't answered you then she won't me but I'll try x

Nope not just you, some of her facebook status's said she was having a shit time but she hasnt updated since 3ish yesterday, so hope she is okay x

And yep it is still fun x

Nope not just you, some of her facebook status's said she was having a shit time but she hasnt updated since 3ish yesterday, so hope she is okay x

And yep it is still fun x

I've seen some of the status that's why I'm worried x

Fair enough, but like I said I voted Panda Ally both days, and was the first to vote Claire yesterday

bigbelly2
dawny690
sam#3
sarah88
serina27
embo216
danni2609

so what are we thinking? we have had some votes already which is odd. are we going for either of those too? we need to use our majority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->