BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I think its danni, dont know why but think it is :D

So faithful who are we voting today?

Who did you vote for Helen1234 so we can discount that one.

Who's been voting for dawny? Cos if there silent votes again then thats the same as yesterday for thelilbump so I think that points the opposite way, that Dawny isnt one, does that make sense? Mistresses were the quiet ones yesterday

I think its Sarah, Danni or Dawny. Dawny got votes last night before the clue. no idea whats going on with that

well personally I don't think it's dawny as she got votes immediately yesterday without a clue. Strange though that people are voting towards the clue when they didn't know the clue???

anyways my vote goes to danni I think

I have no idea, just dont think Dawny is though cos of the silent votes again.

well personally I don't think it's dawny as she got votes immediately yesterday without a clue. Strange though that people are voting towards the clue when they didn't know the clue???

anyways my vote goes to danni I think

TBH I think its randoms because embo has votes too. I dont think we can put too much weight on voting this time.

Who's been voting for dawny? Cos if there silent votes again then thats the same as yesterday for thelilbump so I think that points the opposite way, that Dawny isnt one, does that make sense? Mistresses were the quiet ones yesterday

embo:blush:

didnt see the view poll till after, i always put my foot in things lol sorweee
xx

Thankyou hun im glad someone believes me xxxx

if you say so sparks but it happened yesterday with TLB too so personally I don't think I can discount 4 votes for dawny...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->