BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Sam, the two people with votes have numbers in their names. Reckon everyone had the same dream? :rofl:

Im glad I dont have numbers in my name. Im not ready to be killed off and no1 believes that im not a hussy.:cry:

Yes :smug: Now be careful or you'll all be dreaming about the Prime Minister in the nud!

Morning ladies :hi:

Having my csection later :happydance: so thought id come and spam here for abit. Who are we thinking today then??

Morning ladies :hi:

Having my csection later :happydance: so thought id come and spam here for abit. Who are we thinking today then??

Not sure theres so many to guess from. Looks like a few people have already made their minds up.

good luck today hun. will be thinking of you

:shrug:
I got nothing!! I think I should resign, this time difference means I miss out on all the talk and stuff.

well my gut is either danni2609 or dawny690 although sarah88 hasnt been on much to really know if she is or isnt one :shrug:

Its not me but looks like no one believes me so im gonna go tonight and im having to work late so wont be home til 10.30pm :cry: I have to leave for work soon so going to take a stab in the dark I think xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->