BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

yes claire you can still vote :)

and i don't think the husbands are ever safe :muaha:

Vickie when you manage to get a few minutes could you tell me why Danni? Is it a hunch or a particular reason?

ETA sorry if you already have done

Im going to lock mine up when I go to work so you little hussy's cant get to him :rofl:

more of a hunch after what I've seen from the rest of the game, sorry can't really put my finger on it just what I think. If I have time later I'll go see if I can find something concrete for you but right now I must get Hannah dressed :lol:

I've already voted danni..........and I hope the faithful don't vote dawny because I just don't think it's her

Thanks Vickie, no need for the concrete thing, I know your hands are full x

I agree Vickie thats what I have been saying too

Dawny you wont be going hun, just outed as a faithful

They can decide to kill me though hun :cry: Like they did Jenny :cry:

They could do hun, but it could be anyone x

Thanks hun, hope its not me for the kill tonight I've noticed a few ganging up on me from pretty much day 1 I think they are mistresses :sulk: hope im just outed as faithful and dont die xxx

Nope just wondered why Danni, as she is the only person who has voted and said they have, except for Helen1234 :rofl:

I agree that a few have ganged up on dawny from the beginning and it seems as though she's really getting ganged up on right now...which has been the mistress tactic from the beginning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->