BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Who did you vote for Helen1234 so we can discount that one.

Who's been voting for dawny? Cos if there silent votes again then thats the same as yesterday for thelilbump so I think that points the opposite way, that Dawny isnt one, does that make sense? Mistresses were the quiet ones yesterday

embo:blush:

didnt see the view poll till after, i always put my foot in things lol sorweee
xx

:rofl::rofl: Its okay hun, last game 30 odd people voted when there was only 20 people in the game :rofl: I didnt notice the view poll thing till yesterday, was getting so confused how everyone knew how many votes there were:rofl:

i think we need a clue before jumping on anything girls!

if you say so sparks but it happened yesterday with TLB too so personally I don't think I can discount 4 votes for dawny...

people not involved have been voting already tho..... we need to discount one of embos for sure.

I don't know who to vote for :shrug:
What time is it there? How much time do I have?

Who's been voting for dawny? Cos if there silent votes again then thats the same as yesterday for thelilbump so I think that points the opposite way, that Dawny isnt one, does that make sense? Mistresses were the quiet ones yesterday

Thankyou hun im glad someone believes me xxxx

Your welcome hun, just think its suspicious your getting jumped on in the same way as tlb was x

bigbelly2
dawny690
sam#3
sarah88
serina27
embo216
danni2609

Those are the players with numbers, did it before but just so you can see x

I missed that clue too! Thanks for thinking i'm a hussy sparks! :shock:
I'm faithful!

Agree Tasha, I think the faithfuls are getting pulled towards Tasha, I really don't have a lot of time today so my vote is now going towards danni

Thankyou hun im glad someone believes me xxxx

Your welcome hun, just think its suspicious your getting jumped on in the same way as tlb was x

Thanks hun you will see another faithful go tonight girls im telling you xxxx

my gut has always said dawny... and now the clue points to her :rofl:

but then a lot of people on that list have been quieter than dawny

Toria gave it us about 12pm

Sarah I dont think it matters how many numbers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member