BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Right girls Im off to work catch you all about 10.30pm ish if your still around and im not dead :( I can still chat cant I though even if im dead?? xxxx

lol not i hope that you cant chat :rofl: we posted at the same time

i meant i hope i wont regret not voting for you :rofl:

right 1 vote for Embo has been discounted since Helen voted for her when she wasnt playing.

i am assuming the rest are genuine

yes claire :rofl: He's sitting in the recliner working, you want him?? :rofl:

lol not i hope that you cant chat :rofl: we posted at the same time

i meant i hope i wont regret not voting for you :rofl:

You wont babe thanks looks like i will get revealed tonight so you will see xx

serina fit yesterday and today's clue but that doesn't mean she is one and she's always been very upfront about her votes and why, don't understand why she's getting the finger pointed at her :shrug:

tbh i think both clues pointing to her is more than we've got on danni??

anyway you have gut feeling i have mine so... :rofl: i dont always have to agree with you!

Oh there is a snow centre opening up in hemel hempstead :happydance:

I never said you did tezzy ;)

I'm just confused because the two clues don't usually point towards the same mistress? Ah well doesn't matter. Dawny is getting all the mistresses votes so me thinks we may very well lose a faithful tonight

A what?

This clue is too hard, too many of the ones with numbers in dont post much so we have nothing to go off:(

Apparently there was an earthquake last night at uni?? Its all over facebook but not the news :rofl:

I never said you did tezzy ;)

I'm just confused because the two clues don't usually point towards the same mistress? Ah well doesn't matter. Dawny is getting all the mistresses votes so me thinks we may very well lose a faithful tonight

a lot of people yesterday said they thought that the clue pointed towards more than one mistress and i agreed with them... i was torn between clairbear and serina for most of the day and now the second clue points to serina again a lightbulb went on in my head LOL

anyway.. i did think dawny was a mistress but now with all these 'silent votes' presumably from mistresses then im guessing shes not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->