BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

lol i didn't realize how easy it would be to take things personal in this game!!

So who are we thinking? I have no idea who vote? I reckon i'll just go with the majority like normal altho I was adamant it was panda when everyone wanted to vote jenny!

lol I'm actually being suspected now lol! Tasha Ive just been busy with my lil girls 1st birthday party and baby group today so haven't been on! I wanted to be made a mistress or something fun but I got given a faithful women :( I haven't been hiding on purpose :(

Oh I didnt suspect you, I was just saying that just cos your quiet doesnt mean you should be discounted, dykwim? And I asked where you was cos I was worried, looked and saw you had only had a chance to be on for a bit x

:hugs: I know it's hard not to take it personally but it's game and the point of the game is to point fingers. If it helps you any I don't think you're a mistress embo ;)

So who are we thinking? I have no idea who vote? I reckon i'll just go with the majority like normal altho I was adamant it was panda when everyone wanted to vote jenny!

The majority at the minute is Dawny, but we think that maybe mistresses voting that.

Yea TLB had loads yesterday! Its quite exciting that people think it could be me! I've not a fast typer or reader so I kinda get lost in big threads lol

don't worry embo i'm a slag :rofl: i don't take it personal if i did there would be trouble x

I wonder who the mistresses r going to recruit as their new one??

Not a baby hun, cos it feels like we are being accused of being a liar, which if you are lying that would be easy to handle but if your not then its not.

Claire trouble? Stealing more of our husbands? :rofl:

I wonder who the mistresses r going to recruit as their new one??

I dunno but they all ready did it.

Yea they talk via pm's I think, well thats what was said last game

so they must know who each other are? Are we going to be given any clues about the post count Holly or Toria? x

Yep Holly but not many people have voted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->