BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

TBH I think two of dawnys votes are random votes.... which could work to her advantage if she really is a mistress because people automatically assume shes innocent. Im 80% goign to go with danni at the min and 20% sarah. Two of the clues have pointed to serina... I never thought she was one at the beginning but i dunno. she said she voted a certain way but people can lie now the votes are private.

jus looked at embo's pro says she was on this morning.

I looked too and it looks like she was on a small time this morning, and yesterday :shrug: hope she is okay too.

I think we can discount embo - surely she would have come on to defend herself if she was one.

I suspected dawny of being mistress/honey trap because of the way she stuck up for nikki, but then yesterday she was doing the same for me and i'm definatly not a mistress, unless she's played it that way knowing i was on to her but that's a bit clever!

As for Serina, I wouldn't like to think she's a mistress because of the way she asked us to stick together when the clue was pointing to us but, as i did mention yesterday, that could be because she wanted to hide behind me as claire did a similiar thing and look what happened there.

As for the others i'm unsure :shrug:

I think we can discount embo - surely she would have come on to defend herself if she was one.

Well she doesnt know about this new clue yet, and may be hoping if she is quiet we will foget about her? :confused:

jus gonna take my LO up for her nap and i'll be back :hug:

I am making it my aim to get to 1000 posts today, I think I started the day at 900 only 55 more to go :rofl:

I agree that the vote is so wide today that it really is going to be on hunches. My hunch is danni....

I do think the faithful should discount dawny. I think the mistresses intended to go for her as they did Jenny and TLB but once I pointed out the same strategy they are changing their game....just my opinion though

i haven't a clue who! there doesn't appear to be many reasons to vote for any

I feel exactly the same, not a clue

we'd be daft not to cast a vote but who? There's still enough votes to save dawny but i really don't know what gang she's in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->