BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

oh tasha your siggy is gorgeous! You have 4 beautiful children hun! I love being able to put faces to names :)

Thank you hun, I love it too. I love your avatar, Lily looks like Mummy x

lol shes the split of her daddy! Everyone says that until they see Paul hehe.

I'm pretty sure its not bigbelly but I could be wrong :shrug: I just assumed it was usernames with more than 1 number cos toria said 'numbers' but that could have just been a typo!

or maybe toria bein all cryptic!!

lol shes the split of her daddy! Everyone says that until they see Paul hehe.

Suppose I dont know what he looks like, besides I think people see what they wanna see, dykwim? Like my family always say my children look like me, and Matt's family said him.

Probably Lil bump! I think she likes playing with our minds! i must admit Id love to be all cryptic with clues!

I can't wait to see who this new little one looks like! :D

Well the reason I thought one or more is cos they couldnt say number otherwise it would be between 2 people, so numbers includes one.

and there goes another vote for dawny! Come on faithful we're going to lose one tonight if we don't turn this around :hissy:

Lol Vickie depends if she is England no way lol

Embo aww its exciting, what is the age gap going to be?

I voted danni, I think she's a mistress though I do think sarah88 could be one as well. I don't think serina is one and don't feel embo is one either.

But if we don't all vote together we will lose....

and there goes another vote for dawny! Come on faithful we're going to lose one tonight if we don't turn this around :hissy:

Who was that?

Kirstin, I think anyone but Dawny lol. I cant decide between Sarah and Danni

the ones voting dawny aren't speaking up just like yesterday with TLB...

it's up to you but we need a majority

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->