BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

you all know my role you know that I wouldn't try to lead you in the wrong direction. I could be wrong but my gut is telling me danni is a mistress. I wish I could give you more than that. But this is a vague clue and it's harder to narrow down today than it has been in the last few days

We all need to vote the same to beat the mistresses votes though.

I did I voted earlier for danni because I wasn't sure how much I'd be around today

This is a tough one. Vickie says her gut is telling her to vote for Danni. But Why should we all vote on what Vickies guts says? Then, if we don't we will split the votes and possibly fluff it all up again? So, what do we do? This has been the toughest day for working out who to vote for so far for me....

do you just have one of them feelings about danni Vickie?

I never said everyone had to follow me. I'm just telling you all what I think, and have done that the past few days of the game.....

I don't think Danni is a faithful

so who do you think we should vote Nikki and why?

if you all look back there have been several people who have questioned me and questioned my role, saying I must be a mistress all along. Do you really think those people (sorry Nikki) are working on our team faithful women??

We all need to vote the same to beat the mistresses votes though.

very true.

Yesterday, and please don't think anything because i'm saying this, but i do beleive a fair percentage of the votes for me were the mistresses trying to save claire. Now it would make sense they would do the same today BUT then again, it wouldn't take a genius to work out what happend with the voting yesterday so the mistresses could very well be changing tactics but then again because we're expressin these thoughts then maybe not.

eugh i'm even confusin myself :blush: :dohh:

This is a tough one. Vickie says her gut is telling her to vote for Danni. But Why should we all vote on what Vickies guts says? Then, if we don't we will split the votes and possibly fluff it all up again? So, what do we do? This has been the toughest day for working out who to vote for so far for me....

She has been right so far in fairness. Then again there has been more evidence towards the others.

what evidence towards what others from the clue???? :confused: To me there isn't much evidence for any of them

Nikki could still be a mistress and trying to make us go against vickie

we should have 22 votes today shouldn't we? Well 23 but i'm not sure Jemma will unless James comes on again. The extra vote from a non player is being discounted right?

Nikki could still be a mistress and trying to make us go against vickie

I think the mistresses probably are trying to get you all to go against me and they've tried from day one. Look at how many times I've been questioned and told I'm a mistress when you all know I'm not

if you all look back there have been several people who have questioned me and questioned my role, saying I must be a mistress all along. Do you really think those people (sorry Nikki) are working on our team faithful women??

At the moment I have no idea, and I didn't say everyone should follow you either you just seem to have quite a few 'followers'. What I was attempting to say is that if you are wrong and everyone has copycat voted, then we have blown it once again. We do all need to vote against the mistress' but PERSONALLY I think going off of someone else's instincts is not necessarily the best way to vote.

than give us evidence for who we should vote for? the fact is there just isn't much evidence today

No there should still be 24 ..... because the only person "dead" is jennylynn ... no one died last night remember

At the moment I have no idea, and I didn't say everyone should follow you either you just seem to have quite a few 'followers'. What I was attempting to say is that if you are wrong and everyone has copycat voted, then we have blown it once again. We do all need to vote against the mistress' but PERSONALLY I think going off of someone else's instincts is not necessarily the best way to vote.

I'll go back to what I've already said. There have been several who have fought and questioned me and my role the entire game. Don't you think that it would be a good idea on the mistresses part to try to cast doubt on me???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->