BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

but if you look back at some of the other posts do you not see that there is a HUGE push towards Jenny??

YEah I do and I really do think it's because she was quiet, if she had sopken up more like me and Panda did maybe she could have convinced others to vote for me or panda. I have no idea why other's are pushing for votes for Jenny but my own reason as I say is because I need to escape votes myself as I fit the criteria. I need to convince everyone that I am faithfull, after all if I get voted out us faithfulls will be losing a party member.
If there is a choice of three poeple and one is not online/convincing, then that person will be vulnerable. That's what seems to have happened here. Altho I think it has given me a few suspects for the honeypot role.

Jenny at first but panda ally maybe;)

I couldnt decide between all 3 of them but finally decided this morning and made my vote so i couldnt change my mind anymore because i seemed to be changing it every 5 mins lol

The time difference is going to make it hard for me and Jenny (and any others). For myself I know that 9 p.m. your time when voting is announced is like 4 p.m. my time which hits Hannah's dinner/bath bed schedule so it's crazy! and right now is super early our time....I don't think people can pick her just because she's quiet..........there is a huge time difference

The time difference is going to make it hard for me and Jenny (and any others). For myself I know that 9 p.m. your time when voting is announced is like 4 p.m. my time which hits Hannah's dinner/bath bed schedule so it's crazy! and right now is super early our time....I don't think people can pick her just because she's quiet..........there is a huge time difference

It is very unfair, but I still think it can help to be a deciding factor in voting unfortunately.

BUT Panda is ALSO quiet why is not one person pointing this out.........everyone's picking up Jenny's quietness

if people are going to point fingers for one persons quietness than they should do the same for the other persons!

I dont think we should be voting for either of them just because there quiet

my point Jemma!--that's what I'm trying to say but not doing a good job of :lol:

im trying to remember Panda is our last game, i dont think she was quiet, but dont quote me on that i honestly can't remember, but i know she was a mummy. When accused aswel, she pure spoke up and put her 2 pence in.

BUT Panda is ALSO quiet why is not one person pointing this out.........everyone's picking up Jenny's quietness

Panda is quiet TODAY, she was on last night pleading her case, this is *stupidly* when I cast my vote. Altho, I don't think I would have voted any differently.
Now it seems that Jenny has a few supporters, if I didn't know your role Vickie, I would be wondering if you and Jenny we're in conference :muaha:

I think people need to look back from the start of the clues being revealed........look and see who has been pushing for who etc. Last night I was NOT decided on my vote, but come on this morning and Panda and so many others have made a huge push towards Jenny. I don't think it's a coincidence. There are what 8 mistresses? Jenny already had 8 votes when I got up this morning....again I don't think it's a coincidence

Panda is quiet TODAY, she was on last night pleading her case, this is *stupidly* when I cast my vote. Altho, I don't think I would have voted any differently.
Now it seems that Jenny has a few supporters, if I didn't know your role Vickie, I would be wondering if you and Jenny we're in conference :muaha:

Lol with Jemma as a sidekick :rofl:

Jenny ONLY has my support for the reasons I stated above

although Nikki your arguing is making YOU look very suspect :muaha:

I think at different points in the game everyone going to be quiet for different reasons and if we vote for someone just because there quiet and cant defend themselves then we never going to guess the mistresses correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->