BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Panda got quiet last night as soon as people started turning their finger towards her!

Has Bexy voted? We know 3 of us are faithful, Bexy, Me and Vickie.
Both Vickie and i have voted Panda, so where does that lave the voting situation?
Who is left to vote?

I already am a suspect due to fitting the criteria, so anything I say can be taken to be supporting to that fact.

exactly Jemma! We need to look and see who we are being pushed to vote towards and how many people have pushed towards Jenny??? A LOT! How many have pushed for Panda, me (and I'm the marriage counselor so you know that I'm not a mistress) and Jemma...that's it!

I'm here now ladies....thank you Vickie for defending me....i was in bed, ladies! It's just now 8am here! :p

Has Bexy voted? We know 3 of us are faithful, Bexy, Me and Vickie.
Both Vickie and i have voted Panda, so where does that lave the voting situation?
Who is left to vote?

I have no idea if bexy voted or not, there were several votes almost immediately towards Jenny last night...........why would people choose so quickly?

I think we are making a mistake pushing the votes between the wrong people

See, you are all now more dubious of Panda, It would be very easy for me to nudge you further towards her as it clears me from the picture, but I'm not. If you had something to hide, would you not be pushing for anyone but yourself to be voted?

I think we are making a mistake pushing the votes between the wrong people

there can't be much done now though it's either Panda or Jenny whose ID we find out. I don't think Nikki could even get enough votes now so to vote for her would be a wasted vote.

I did not start defending Jenny until I saw how many people were very adamant (for no apparent reason) to vote for her! And Panda got very quiet last night after I accused her

I already am a suspect due to fitting the criteria, so anything I say can be taken to be supporting to that fact.

true but you're pretty much out of the running for now :lol:

For now, but if we all vote out the faithfull lady I will be very much a prime suspect cos there will only be me and one other, be it Jenny or Panda...

See, you are all now more dubious of Panda, It would be very easy for me to nudge you further towards her as it clears me from the picture, but I'm not. If you had something to hide, would you not be pushing for anyone but yourself to be voted?

I'm dubious of being pushed towards one person....and right now it can only be either/or so yes because of the huge push towards Jenny I think that Panda is the one we need to vote for. I believe the mistresses are trying to push us towards voting for Jenny

I'm dubious of being pushed towards one person....and right now it can only be either/or so yes because of the huge push towards Jenny I think that Panda is the one we need to vote for. I believe the mistresses are trying to push us towards voting for Jenny

But if your role wasn't publicly known and the clue was theres a K in their name you would be adament people shouldn't vote for you but they should vote for me. I have said my reasons for 'Pushing' altho I really don't think I 'pushed' more just stated who I thought it was. Why the others have been pushy tho is beyond me altho I do suspect some dirty play from the honeypot.
Does anyone think it would be worth a second clue?
(before you all jump on me it's just an idea)

the second clue will only point us towards a different mistress, not the same one so personally no I don't think it's worth another clue ;)

and yes Nikki you are right. But the my main point has always been that there SEVERAL people pushing towards Jenny and who started pushing for her almost immediately....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->