BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I havent pushed towards anyone. Im clueless :rofl: At one point I thought it was Vickie even tho I knew she was the counsellor

So how is everyone doing today? This time change kinda sucks...i've got so many pages to catch up on!

Then maybe we should see who has been the most pushy and try and worm out the honeypot, if we can do that they won't be able to influence us so much in future?

So how is everyone doing today? This time change kinda sucks...i've got so many pages to catch up on!

We have been talking about you and the time difference really doesn't do you any favours Jenny :hugs:
Hope you're well xXx

My msn is in girly santuary https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/121865-msn-buddies-3.html#post1945994 if anybody wants to add me ...faithful ladies only dont want no tarts after my man :rofl:

I think we have to remember that people have lives and that being quiet might just mean they have better things to do rather than they are a mistress :rofl:

I thought you'd posted your Email addy and was off to remove it :rofl:

Yeah, I figured the time change would be a downfall. :( I'm doing good today, it looks like it's going to be beautiful outside here! Might try and get outside to get some sun!

I think we have to remember that people have lives and that being quiet might just mean they have better things to do rather than they are a mistress :rofl:

Lol especially as the guilty party has a baby girl under 1 :cloud9:

I voted Panda aly as she was the least fav :rofl: I figuired it wouldnt be so simple lmao

Relieved my role is known :rofl: As during the week I tend to be really busy with Hannah

Yes, Valerie keeps me very busy. I'll warn everyone now, I won't be on all day today. It's a nice day outside and I can't sit on the computer all day....I'll be in and out though! I need to get some sun on my very white legs, lol!

I was just wondering, if the first clue was about RL babies... does that mean all the faithful women have RL hubbys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->