BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

yes there are enough to out her......but that would mean every last one would have to vote Nikki, do you see that happening?

I dont think people are going to vote you nikki, although there's enough votes left to vote you out, people seem to have decided that its not you... im confused as to whyyy! you were so defensive, jenny quiet.... panda neither

yeh exactly

what do you mean by wasted vote vickie? she can still be voted off xx

only if everyone left but what one person votes for her? I just don't see there being that kind of consensus so yes I think it's a wasted vote

who is left to vote? i would look myself but im struggling with one free arm

I pleaded my case last night....I said that I know all the clues point to me, but I'm definitely not a mistress. I know that is why they gave the clues they did, to make it seem like other people and get the heat off the REAL mistress. I'm not sure what else I can say, but I'm trying to help you all to vote for the mistress, but it's definitely not me.

sparkswillfly...."Just a hunch?" I wish I knew why people are voting for me because they have a hunch it's me? We should all get some kind of proof and make a vote that counts instead of voting on just hunches!

I think we are wrongly getting pulled away from Panda AGAIN!

we have to rely on our 'hunches' tho (hunch is such a funny word) because we dont have much else

I dont understand you lot. If you are not guilty of something of course you're defensive! IF someone accuses you of something of whihc you are not guilty would you say 'Yeah twas me' course you wouldn't. But Sod it, VOTE FOR ME - give the mistress' an advantage on the first day!

anyways I've said my piece you believe me or you don't :lol: You all KNOW I'm not a mistress so I'm certainly not trying to lead you in the wrong direction.

Off to live life now :rofl: Gotta get ready to out in a bit. Be back at 4 for the reveal :wohoo:

I pleaded my case last night....I said that I know all the clues point to me, but I'm definitely not a mistress. I know that is why they gave the clues they did, to make it seem like other people and get the heat off the REAL mistress. I'm not sure what else I can say, but I'm trying to help you all to vote for the mistress, but it's definitely not me.

sparkswillfly...."Just a hunch?" I wish I knew why people are voting for me because they have a hunch it's me? We should all get some kind of proof and make a vote that counts instead of voting on just hunches!

thats all the votes are going on at the min, 'hunches' lol there isnt any evidence...im sure there will be later on in the game maybe?

vickie, do you actually KNOW who it is, or you just in the same boat as us? Cos if u do, im off to vote! but im still unsure what the roles of the councellor, drunk and other person are lol

I know that we don't have much, that's what sucks! But just know, that it's not me. I'm not sure what else I can say!

i never played the last game, so i dont really know how its supposed to go. but do we get anything more concrete or should i just place my vote?

no I have no idea who it is, I have the same role as a faithful wife, just with the added power of being able to save a marriage

And yes, we are bound to get defensive...we're being accused of being something we aren't. But if we don't talk, we're accused of being too quiet. Lol...it's a lose lose situation!

that's the only clue we'll get towards one mistress, there are other clues but they point towards different mistresses

ah.. i see... but that doesnt help meee im stressed :rofl: i dont wonna vote against our faithfulnesses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->