BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I think ill wait for panda to come back online because admittedly, i had thought nikki because she was being so defensive, then i thought maybe jenny... panda didnt really show anything in particular with me... but vickie seems to be sure that its panda but i need reason why... innocent until proven guilty :rofl: i need a judges wig

what if panda is one of us faithfulnesses and we didn't support her... you supported jenny while she was offline? maybe because she's from the states? but someone should defend panda to... this game sucks... im far too sympathetic :rofl:

I voted panda and if shes faithful ....oops but hey ho lol

i wonder if we're all wrong and it IS serina... coz technically she does have a little girl under 1... and a post count lower than 5000 her baby just isnt born yet... soooo complicated

i wonder if we're all wrong and it IS serina... coz technically she does have a little girl under 1... and a post count lower than 5000 her baby just isnt born yet... soooo complicated

I am 100% faithful

My reasons for saying Panda were simple.........there are A LOT of people trying to turn us from her (which is exactly what a mistress would do).

and I'm not mean :rofl:

but maybe thats just what they're trying to make people think? bloody good tactic anyway!

im off to make some dinner now.. cottage pie yumm

here's the thing...........if the faithful split their vote it makes it a whole lot easier for the mistresses to win, which is why I think we should keep the voting between the two. If it turns out we're wrong than we automatically have it narrowed down to the others right? And can vote tomorrow

here's the thing...........if the faithful split their vote it makes it a whole lot easier for the mistresses to win, which is why I think we should keep the voting between the two. If it turns out we're wrong than we automatically have it narrowed down to the others right? And can vote tomorrow

but if we are wrong we lose 5 people? didnt holly say they were cutting it to 20 if we were wrong? thats a big loss

nooooooooo we aren't losing five people what she meant was that three of our ID's had been revealed which weren't yesterday at least I think that's what she meant

ok ive just cought up on the thread again LOL!!

im thinking between panda and jenny! argh so difficult to decide.. i think ill leave it till a bit later to decide
im babysitting tonight from 7pm so i dont think ill be online for the reveal and the fun :( i will try to make it though so i wont have too many posts to catch up on LOL having 25 players as made this game MENTAL!!!!!!!! :rofl:

its almost too bad i have a real life :rofl:

nooooooooo we aren't losing five people what she meant was that three of our ID's had been revealed which weren't yesterday at least I think that's what she meant

ooh ok. theres me getting it wrong again! lol

I'm thinking Panda now too. Because I think Sparks is trying to stop people thinking Panda because they are both mistresses.....

I'm thinking panda too but haven't voted :lol: want to see has my 'list' of mistresses voted

I think I know all 8 mistresses :yipee:

But I shall not say too much in case I get killed :cry:

Finally caught up AGAIN!! Well it is interesting to watch, I think the first day certainly gives ideas on whos who, although last time I was wrong nearly all the time :rofl:

i see what you're saying vickie... about voting for panda or jenny. Guess i have to decide between them two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->