BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

well iv voted i have to get my ass of the comp and keep my hubby happy...we are going to my moms today and im going to be late...naughty hayley.....

i may not be back later by 9pm but i will try....if im not would someone ask kerry (leedsforever) to text me pls to tell me whats happened lol how sad am i lol

bye bye ladies and hussies lol (love tht word)

h x

the private detective is the one who gives us the clues, she's given us one so far, and there are two others coming from her...but again they will point us towards different mistresses so probably no reason to use them right now

the drunk will get a clue to reveal another mistress at some point in the game (she has to choose to request the clue) but (and I'm not 100% positive on this one) I assume that it also points to a different mistress

so we'll get 4 clues about 4 different mistresses

the drunk (bexy) also has the same role as a faithful wife.....she doesn't know who the mistresses are and does get a vote

I've finally caught up with all the pages and I'm afraid to leave the computer and go do something in case people start spamming it up again! Haha! Even though, it's finally slowed down from last nnight!

i think its starting to make sense now... just like they said it would! im still going to go read the storyline again though!

Im a faithful private detective, i have no idea on who everyone is, except the 3 os us who have been revealed.

I love how the game has been twisted back away from Panda.. Hmm makes you wonder somewhat

has it?:rofl:

im waiting for panda to turn up and wonna know where nikkinoo has gone

I really have to go get dressed so we can be out the door when Hannah wakes up :rofl: good luck voting!

I still say Panda...........look at how many are pushing away from voting for her!

I'm feeling rather inclined to vote for nikki though, even if my vote is 'wasted'... ill be kicking myself if it turns out to be here and i didnt vote

i wonder what the break down for the 3 accused is... 1 mistress or 2

In the last game, people who were really defensive weren't nec the baddies. Tezzy denied till she was blue in the face, and we still voted her as a hv and she wasn't.

I can see where your coming from Amy, i kept voting for lil baby boo on the last game, although others weren't, and it turned out she was a baddie, but one voice can't change the game, so to speak

I'm feeling rather inclined to vote for nikki though, even if my vote is 'wasted'... ill be kicking myself if it turns out to be here and i didnt vote

vote who you think but I don't see Nikki getting enough votes today....so why vote her? You can always vote her next time if we don't get it right today....

vote who you think but I don't see Nikki getting enough votes today....so why vote her? You can always vote her next time if we don't get it right today....

because ill be kicking myself when i vote for the faithful woman :rofl::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"