BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

here's the thing...........if the faithful split their vote it makes it a whole lot easier for the mistresses to win, which is why I think we should keep the voting between the two. If it turns out we're wrong than we automatically have it narrowed down to the others right? And can vote tomorrow

but if we are wrong we lose 5 people? didnt holly say they were cutting it to 20 if we were wrong? thats a big loss

Well we now know who the drunk, pd and marriage counsellor are so thats it down to 22 straight away.

If you get it wrong tonight ... one identity will be revealed and one person dies so that puts it down to 20 possibilites of mistress's

we wont actually lose 5 players ... just one!!

make sense?

here's the thing...........if the faithful split their vote it makes it a whole lot easier for the mistresses to win, which is why I think we should keep the voting between the two. If it turns out we're wrong than we automatically have it narrowed down to the others right? And can vote tomorrow

but if we are wrong we lose 5 people? didnt holly say they were cutting it to 20 if we were wrong? thats a big loss

Well we now know who the drunk, pd and marriage counsellor are so thats it down to 22 straight away.

If you get it wrong tonight ... one identity will be revealed and one person dies so that puts it down to 20 possibilites of mistress's

we wont actually lose 5 players ... just one!!

make sense?

The identity that is revealed, is that the one we vote for, or does that one die? xx

No the person who you all vote for has their identity revealed, they dont die unless the mistress's pick them as the person that they want to kill off :)

Yeah only the mistress's can kill someone off!! If the faithful women reveal another faithful womens identity she is still in the game :)

8 votes for Jennylynn and 6 for Panda Ally ... still so close!!

its amazing how it all gets twisted too and from jenny!

hmm mamafy, i wonder how innocent you are!!! :muaha:

C'mon girls we need more votes for panda ally.....9 left to vote; most of which i'd say are mistresses :smug:

C'mon girls we need more votes for panda ally.....9 left to vote; most of which i'd say are mistresses :smug:

you think most of the mistresses havent voted yet? ooo thats interesting. Im going to go look whos left

Definitely 1 mistress has voted because all 3 suspects had voted last night :D

I'm not going to be on much in the next couple of hours because Val and I are going outside to enjoy the sunshine! I'll be in and out ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->