BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

no way... she fooled us all last time and im not believing a word of it now!

See this is why we've been put on opposite teams again:rofl: get the ole banter going again:rofl:

I've you sussed tezzy:muaha:

lol, on a serious note.. if i had been asked to be a mistress i would have asked to swap roles with everything that has gone on this week and stuff that is happening next week i just wouldnt have time to sit on here all day pming and stuff... i was off work a few days last week, obviously, and i have extra hours to do this week

I must say this game is going much better, he last few days of the frist game were just complete random guesses me thinks :rofl:

AND you had clues :rofl:

I must say this game is going much better, he last few days of the frist game were just complete random guesses me thinks :rofl:

AND you had clues :rofl:

the last game has turned me evil:rofl:

plus from being a hv last time I know which way they will think....

Personally ladies I think we're going to lose tonight :( as alot of mistresses has held their vote till late on:hissy: just as we done last time:rofl:

I shall say my goodbyes to my hubby now:cry:

no way... she fooled us all last time and im not believing a word of it now!

See this is why we've been put on opposite teams again:rofl: get the ole banter going again:rofl:

I've you sussed tezzy:muaha:

lol, on a serious note.. if i had been asked to be a mistress i would have asked to swap roles with everything that has gone on this week and stuff that is happening next week i just wouldnt have time to sit on here all day pming and stuff... i was off work a few days last week, obviously, and i have extra hours to do this week

:hugs:

but I still think you're a baddie:muaha:

Mamafy you are so far up the wrong tree on something that I'm going to call 999...

LOL mamafy.. i dont mind that you think im a baddie.. it makes the game fun :rofl:

so what happens if the head mistress gets revealed? im still not sure what that role is for?

Dawny690 you're viewing but not posting :confused: what are your thoughts?

Sparkswillfly you're not normally this quiet either :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->