Dawny690
Sam#3
Jem
Kistin
Embo216

:rofl: I have a list of non-voters:muaha:

x_amy_x who did you vote for? You ummed and ahhhhed then just voted :shrug:

who did you vote for mamafy??

im leaning more towards panda but im basing that more on the last game than this one lol!

who did you vote for mamafy??

im leaning more towards panda but im basing that more on the last game than this one lol!

I voted for Panda :D

Are you agreeing with me Tezzy?:rofl: how come you haven't voted yet? Waiting to see who you have to save?

nope not at all, ive been out with the kids to my mum and havent had chance to read through all 100 posts for clues.. ive just skimmed through them!

im thinkin if you voted for panda then jenny must be a mistress because i think you are a head mistress... so now i dont know wether to trust my instincts or not!

see thats what im thinking! but she voted for panda.. who i thought was a mistress.. unless shes trying a whole double bluff thing!!

ok im gonna vote for jenny based on the fact that i think mamafy is trying to save her by voting for panda

i hope im bloody right!

no way... she fooled us all last time and im not believing a word of it now!

lol nicely jumping to conlusions kirsten... trying to deflect the attention away from the fact that you havent voted yet!

see thats what im thinking! but she voted for panda.. who i thought was a mistress.. unless shes trying a whole double bluff thing!!

I know I'm good at the ole double bluffin but I voted for panda as i think she is the mistress:happydance:

The last 2 people who voted are:

luvbunsazzle
x_amy_x

Now if my thinking is right....jenny got 1 more vote and so did panda.....which makes one of the last 2 votee's a mistress too as they are trying to bridge the gap:happydance:

Now we all know luvbunsazzle is the detective so she isn't the mistress, I believe amy is:rofl:

I am sooooooooooo getting killed aren't I?:cry:

I'm still deciding :happydance:

Kirstin if you're a faithful wife vote panda....we kinda know its bound to one of them....possibly nikki is too but I think panda definitely is :D

no way... she fooled us all last time and im not believing a word of it now!

See this is why we've been put on opposite teams again:rofl: get the ole banter going again:rofl:

I've you sussed tezzy:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->