BnB Village - Day Ten *FINAL results page 344*

hey girls...
greetings from spain :):)

just gonna see whats going on in the village :)

xxx

I want to vote Linzi but I have no reason other than last clue, and always thought it :rofl:

Anyone got any logic?!

i think its suspicious that kerry has fled the country... guilty conscience i think???

:rofl:

i dont think it would be fair to vote linzi just coz she has a hvish name.

ill probably go for lil baby boo because shes been quite a lurker and not getting involved much.

although im not sure if she voted for mamafy or not? ill have to look back i think

I'm not a lurker :cry: I log on, get to this page and then start doing my washing etc............I'm not sat here stalking you all like a freak.....promise! :cry:

I also voted for Mamafy a couple of times and the HV we caught out lastnight (angels)

I'm going to go cry in to all my fresh washing now......................

aha but we know the 3 remaining hvs voted for angels yesterday because i was the only one who voted somebody else... so you cant say your not a hv coz you voted for one!!

aha but we know the 3 remaining hvs voted for angels yesterday because i was the only one who voted somebody else... so you cant say your not a hv coz you voted for one!!

I didn't look at what anyone else had voted as I voted early on :dohh:

Oh well.................waste your vote if you wanna!

Right so lets think. We have had Mamafy and Angels.
But then did we get Angels right with the first clue or the 3rd clue, as she fitted both, if it was the 3rd clue, then it could be either me or Toria, but as i dont think Toria is anymore, and i know im not, she must fit with the first clue.

So therefore the 3rd clue could fit with, either
Luvbunsazzle
Linzi
Lil baby boo
Leeds

Now i have thought Lil baby boo for a few times, but am thinking Kerry now (sorry hun)

Right so lets think. We have had Mamafy and Angels.
But then did we get Angels right with the first clue or the 3rd clue, as she fitted both, if it was the 3rd clue, then it could be either me or Toria, but as i dont think Toria is anymore, and i know im not, she must fit with the first clue.

So therefore the 3rd clue could fit with, either
Luvbunsazzle
Linzi
Lil baby boo
Leeds

Now i have thought Lil baby boo for a few times, but am thinking Kerry now (sorry hun)

I don't think its Toria either!!

I think your one of 'them'...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"