BnB Village - Day Ten *FINAL results page 344*

Right so lets think. We have had Mamafy and Angels.
But then did we get Angels right with the first clue or the 3rd clue, as she fitted both, if it was the 3rd clue, then it could be either me or Toria, but as i dont think Toria is anymore, and i know im not, she must fit with the first clue.

So therefore the 3rd clue could fit with, either
Luvbunsazzle
Linzi
Lil baby boo
Leeds

Now i have thought Lil baby boo for a few times, but am thinking Kerry now (sorry hun)

I don't think its Toria either!!

I think your one of 'them'...........

one of 'them'? one of who!!

toria is a mummy... does that make you a hv?:rofl:

Right so lets think. We have had Mamafy and Angels.
But then did we get Angels right with the first clue or the 3rd clue, as she fitted both, if it was the 3rd clue, then it could be either me or Toria, but as i dont think Toria is anymore, and i know im not, she must fit with the first clue.

So therefore the 3rd clue could fit with, either
Luvbunsazzle
Linzi
Lil baby boo
Leeds

Now i have thought Lil baby boo for a few times, but am thinking Kerry now (sorry hun)

I don't think its Toria either!!

I think your one of 'them'...........

one of 'them'? one of who!!

toria is a mummy... does that make you a hv?:rofl:

Nooooo, think your a lil confused with what i was saying:rofl:

I don't think toria is a HV either.......

I was refering to 'one of them' as a HV - so saying 'Luvbun, I think you are one of them (HV)

:dohh::dohh::dohh:

It wasn't that hard to understand - surely?

Morning villagers :wave: all babies fed and dressed? ready to come home with me? :rofl:

I think Linzi too Bexy but I don't want to vote on a whim.. That said, no one seems to know!!

ok i think im gonna go with linzi...

im trustin ya sam - dont let me down!

Who's the feeling for today? :lol:

Ive been a super good mummy today, cleaned the house top to bottom, cleaned my car, dont lots of washing and cooked a roast.

But the baby isnt here :muaha:

omg pp you make me sound awful!

colin wasnt here lastnight and this morning so i just chilled out with the kids and didnt do much, when colin came home today we were still in our jammies and we didnt get dressed until 12.30!

but since then ive made lunch, we've been for a walk along the beach, colin has had an emergancy callout and im about to tackle the laundry

:hi: ladies sorry been having fun in the sun, will upload some pics in a min!!!
Hope your all ok x x

haha tezzy ive only done all of that because the baby isnt here, thought sod it i'll go on a mad one and get everything done asap whilst its quiet :rofl:

lol... ive done quiet a bit in the last hour... brushed and mopped the floor, wiped down ffions jumperoo and activity station, done a load of laundry and filled the dishwasher.

colin has just gone out on another emergancy call.

damn the nice weather :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->