BnB Village - Day Ten *FINAL results page 344*

i'm here now!
i cooked dinner all by myself :smug:
and then we went for a family walk by the beach :)
i'm really confused about who to vote for today :( i've kinda had a feeling about who to vote for the last few days, but today nothing :(

Im here ... all alone, i still dont have a baby.

They only went to Milton Keynes (40 mins away) at 10.30 this morning :rofl: :rofl:

Think they mave have went via Scotland or something :rofl: :rofl:

Why are people voting for me??? Im not one I promise :) You'll all see. But Im not going to beg.

Wont be back tonight tho as I have my bro and his girlfriend staying.

xxx

p.s. toria I know its you :p

Im not one either!

but I have no idea who is, I really dont :(

xxx

I worked out that the HVs can't win though. We can only draw if they win both nights.. So I don't know what happens if we draw?! Which we won't! Come on girls! We need to get the actual HVs :dohh:

i still havent voted, but i have no idea who to vote for.. its getting too close now :(

What if it's a draw though? What happens then? Do we have an extra day, or does PP choose, or what? :rofl:

Im here, i dont know what my mum has done to my child but she has flat out screamed her head off for the last hou :hissy:

She's half asleep but has missed a feed so no doubt she'll wake up at 8.59pm :rofl:

If its a draw what do you guys want to do? leave it at a draw or add one more day on as the decider?

the hvs obviously...

lets look at who didnt say who they were voting for...

ive voted linzi, along with toria and bexy.. who else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->