~*BnB's Nappy Library*~ OPEN!!!

Is that *if* Daisy goes to sleep???

Oh Sara, can you PM me your address so I can get these nappies back to you? I didnt manage to make the GM work, I will have to give them another go when hes a bit bigger, I just kept getting leg leakage however I did it up...gutted!

Also need to adjust my list, I dont have the NB wrap or the mothercare smart nappies anymore and I only have AIO Ittis no SIO anymore.

I can ADD
WNNN (medium)
M/L dreamscape
Small Ellas House Bumhugger

lol yeah something like that....she will sleep but only for about 20 mins :dohh: yesterdayi got a grand total of 15 mins and she was wide awake so i gave in and let her sleep on me lol PMing you now AS....if you wanna borrow them again at some point when lil man gets bigger give me a shout :) how did you get on with the Mutt ?

xxxx

Edited: If you would like to borrow something that you know I have, please PM me or contact me on Facebook :flower:

I have a med HO night nappy too now, also Med UD, Med PBPD & debbies nappies fleece soaker x

We likes the Mutt, fits him really nicely too. Have ordered a AIO 3SR and am gonna look at getting a couple fitteds preloved I think, felt I could trust it to behave if we went out!

sorry i still havent updated...been in hospital all afternoon :(

hmm can i borrow:

a mini lala (wanna see what the fuss is about lol)
a medium or large or btp blueberry with POPPERS
a goodmama

and will be editing my list soon with addeds :)

Hiya - I have to lend:

Mini lala
Fuzzi bunz one size
Flips with stay dry inserts
Itti medium AIO
Naughty baby BTP - ebay cheapy
Sugarbum BTP - velcro - ebay cheapy
BG V3
Little lamb size 1 - cotton, bamboo, microfibre
Ellas house bumhuggers size 2 - velcro and poppers

x

Can someone lend me a large itti AIO and SIO so I can see if they fit Caitlyn? I'm desperate for some Itti's but thus far small and medium are a no go!

I sold all my SIO. I have an AIO so if you cant find someone to lend you both I can lend you the AIO :)

Ahh thanks :thumbup: PM me your paypal address and I'll send postage whenever your ready for it :)

Can I borrow an Itti medium of someone please?? I'd love to try an AIO but a SIO is ok as well. I wanna see what the hype is about lol

I have a sio you can borrow if u like but u can hold out for an aio first if u want x

No thats fine hun, if you PM me your paypal I will send you postage, but it will have to be tomorrow as thats when we get paid x

No probs will pm u!it's in the nappy bucket just now so will post it thur probs that ok?

i would like to try an itti aswell :blush: girly preferably but will try any colour tbh as its more the fit im interested in :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->