Issy Bear
Mini Lala
Blueberry
Bambooty (medium)
Totsbots Easyfit Bamboo
Ellas House Bumhugger (small)
Motherease Rikki Wrap (small)
Itti Bitti (medium)

Hi MummyKaya, I'm just starting out in cloth - borrowed myself a little comfort bamboo nappy and a wooly soaker so far! I wondered if you would lend me some of your nappies?

My LO is 13lb so would probably fit both the small and medium size (?) and I thought I'd like to try another 2-part one (ellas house bumhugger) and maybe try out an all in one type like the blueberry. If you wouldn't mind I'd actually like to try all of the ones you listed, but obviously you might not be happy letting them all go at the one time!

I'm so excited about starting out, I have taken so long to get going! Partly because I've never seen a lot of the nappies in the flesh before and don't know what I'm doing! This thread is a great idea though :thumbup:

Funny Face - shouldn't be a problem, will PM you shortly.
Only problem is I notice you have a girl, whereas my nappies are very boyish! Can send some unisex but the majority are boys, suppose it doesn't really matter as you can still try them out and get an idea of the nappy?!

Oh and my lo is only 1 lb or so heavier than yours so sizing should be good :)

rachel, have just got the nappy, its absolutely gorgeous!!! the only possible thing that could be better about it would be if the lime green was hot pink haha, i love it!!! i cant wait to try it on leyla, thank you for lending me it!!!

x

Offered:

Issy Bear on LOAN
Mini Lala
Blueberry on LOAN
Bambooty (medium)
Totsbots Easyfit Bamboo
Ellas House Bumhugger (small) on LOAN
Motherease Rikki Wrap (small) on LOAN
Itti Bitti (medium) on LOAN

Wanted:

I want to try a WN out, not really fussed as to what, as long as it's a day nappy and fits my 14lbish little man :)

Updated :)

rachel, have just got the nappy, its absolutely gorgeous!!! the only possible thing that could be better about it would be if the lime green was hot pink haha, i love it!!! i cant wait to try it on leyla, thank you for lending me it!!!

x

Wow that was quick! I know I sent it first class but I think the numpties in the post office here keep parcels for a few days, probably to play football with or something. Glad you like it. The minkee has just started to go a bit straggly looking but it fluffs up ok when you brush it, so don't worry if it comes out of the wash looking a bit like a wet dog!

ok babes, have just had it on leyla, it lasted really well until she had a BF poo (dont ask as i have no idea lol) and leaked all out the sides, it held up really well though the amount of poo there was :shock:

x

:rofl: bet that was fun to clean up! Well keep it as long as you need to try out all the different kinds of poo lol

hi i would like to try a flip btp (stay dry), bgv3(my LO is 11 1/2 lbs), wonderoo btp and i didnt notice it on the list but does anyone have a btp econobum? also onesize motherease in bamboo and/or cotton and totsbots stretch and an original pop in

Right so I have now had Izzie weighed and shes 20lbs 9oz :D soooo I just wondered if I could borrow a Itti if anyone has one? would like to try before I buy - not sure what size though lol

I'm desperate to get a Mini La La because we call Ilana La La and they're so cute... would anyone mind loaning me one to try? I'm not fussed about colour etc.

I think mummykaya has a Mini Lala to loan.

Mummykaya - when you get your Issy Bear back in I have a WNOS with some WN inserts I'd do a loan in return? :)

Hey Sez... can I borrow your new bedbug, until, say... you sell? :rofl:

I think mummykaya has a Mini Lala to loan.

Mummykaya - when you get your Issy Bear back in I have a WNOS with some WN inserts I'd do a loan in return? :)

I currently have 5 nappies on loan, so until I get them
back (2weeks) I can't really loan anymore!
But when I do, Becstar you can borrow a mini lala and Mervs Mum can borrow the Issy. I've just brought a WN but it's not arrived yet and it doesn't come with inserts so may just borrow the inserts perhaps? :flower:

ive got a lala too though im over in NZ lol

Thanks Lunaty but yeah, the postage might be a bit much!

mummykaya, great, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->