~*BnB's Nappy Library*~ OPEN!!!

Didnt know there was a nappy library until someone mentioned it in a thread the other day :blush: it such a good idea, surprised though that it isnt in the sticky thread :flower:

done but if its not used enuff SC will be taking it back down, on that note i have....

Medium itti AIO/SIO
Flip organic/stay dry
Cushie Tushie BTP

wanting to try- itti bitti d'lish aio-large and tots bots stretchie size 2 + wrap- thank you :flower:

what weight is alexander hun? because hes not much older than harry and harrys still on the mediums and will be for ages yet they go up to 27lb large start from 23lb would be huge on harry!

two weeks ago he weighed 16lbs 9oz hun, getting him weighed again on tues, he is in 6-9mths sleepsuits, cause he has chunky legs i wasnt sure what size to put him in :flower:

Harrys 15lb atm and in 6-9 sleep suits id say medium hun iv still got loads of snaps left on them x

:haha: they are a good weight aren't they :haha: can i borrow the itti med hun? :flower:

you can indeed i have a chocolate AIO here its a bit off colour because i bleached it by mistake still works fine tho! Or a SIO if you prefer?

YAY we got it stickied :D you worked your magic Zara :winkwink: lol

so pleased to see this getting used lots :D

thanks hun, the aio would be great, does it come with an liner? :flower:

does anyone by any chance have a large wn's ai2 i could borrow please?

thanks hun, the aio would be great, does it come with an liner? :flower:

I'll send a fleece liner with it just so if he poos it does cause too much damage :rofl: altho harry always soaks through them and stains it anyway!

:rofl: cool thank you, what do i need to do? do i do paypal? :flower:

yeah paypal me the postage, im a bit busy at the moment my heads all over the place so i'll let you know when im sorted x

YAY I always lose this and then forget about it :(

I'm getting Izzie weighed on Wednesday and was wondering if anyone will let me some sized nappies to try once I know her weight :D

X

No longer offring nappies but will still honour Becstar with the MiniLala as promised

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->