~*BnB's Nappy Library*~ OPEN!!!

Becstar I have a taxi circles mini lala that I'll lend you if you want?

You'll have to be veryvery careful though as it's my favourite nappy atm :rofl: and Caitlyn's only worn it twice so far but am happy to lend :)

Becstar I have a taxi circles mini lala that I'll lend you if you want?

You'll have to be veryvery careful though as it's my favourite nappy atm :rofl: and Caitlyn's only worn it twice so far but am happy to lend :)

Not sure I could stand that pressure!!!!

Thanks Twiglet...

Saraendipity, could you please remove my list from the second post? I'd rather not offer a list of things for people to borrow but if anybody would like to borrow something that you know I have, please PM me or contact me on Facebook :flower:

Also, for anybody now looking through the thread for things to borrow, do make sure you check the users' statuses - I think 5 of the 12 members offering things to borrow in the second post are now banned and further down the thread there are more 'inactive' users offering things.

:( 5.. jeezzz no wonder it feels so empty.. this sucks!!!

hi i would like to try a flip btp (stay dry), bgv3(my LO is 11 1/2 lbs), wonderoo btp and i didnt notice it on the list but does anyone have a btp econobum? also onesize motherease in bamboo and/or cotton and totsbots stretch and an original pop in

I have a Wonderoo BTP that you can borrow if you want but its lilac, dont know if that will be too girlie for you?

yoohoo ladies sorry it's been a while - being back to work makes for a busy chuck these days!

Well Dewi is out peeing the sposies at night and we've been meaning to move to cloth over night for a while so I need to try out a few night nappies...we've tried BGv3's with the BG insert and pop-in night booster but he can out pee that - it doesnt fit so great though so I think thats the leak problem rather than the absorbancy of the nappy.

Any suggestions as to what would be good to borrow?

Was thinking to try a stretchie and a WNNN...anything else good?

Bumhuggers and a fleece soaker, puddlekins, Lucious Little Somethings, mainly fitted with a wrap :thumbup:

I only have a WNNN and large fleece soakers. Can lend a bumhugger and a large fleece soaker too though.

rachel...:blush: i found your nappy yesterday, i totally forgot i had it what with moving house and everything, im sooo sorry, ive had it ages :blush:

x

No worries, I'm actually going to sell it anyway (need the pennies :() so let me know if you're interested, otherwise just send it back when you're ready :thumbup:

Well I'm not sure how much it's worth tbh... I was thinking maybe £9 posted, but seeing as you already have it £7?

sounds like a plan, can i pay you once i get some paypal monies? ive been on a material binge hahaha

x

Im new in here :blush: but im really wanting to try some nappies out on my 11 month old. AIOs if possible.

Dont mind the colour!

:kiss:

This is a crazy Idea!!!!! How fun! I am collecting nappys as we speak in a rapid amount! but I do have some small and medium Gdiapers (soon will have fulshable inserts and cloth as soon as they get here) AND I have a few Babyland ebay cheapies! If anyone wants to try them! I'm not due till October lol Won't NEED them untill then!

Still looking to borrow a WNNN and wrap if anyone can oblige? :D

I really want to get Toby in cloth full-time but still having to fall back on disposables at night because our overnight attempts at cloth just keep failing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->