• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

The bugaboo bee has cured me of my pram addiction!! It is the perfect pram :) With my ds I had five buggies by these stage
xx

My name is Nikki, and I am a Pramaholic i the making !

For my first i had

Graco Mosaic travel system,
Quinny buzz
Quinny Zapp in black AND in blue
Obaby atlas

For my new addition I so far only have the Obaby Zezu Pramette (which is fantastic)
But I, like other ladies, have been stalking Ebay auctionc for double buggies (which i SOOOO dont need as my first is 2 and a half and can bloomin well walk haha).
I keep checking out prams in the street while we're out, and am already itching to make my next purchase haha! SO glad its not just me! I have never spotted this thread before lol x x

https://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2006/11/13/gwens-glam-gold/

new pram anyone :sick:

Hi Ladies,

I'm only 5 weeks but couldnt resist even before I got my BFP in looking for prams, I had my heart set on a Quinny Buzz in Rocking Black, however Ive been into mothercare today and am I right in thinking that its not black and more like a slate blue colour?? Does any of you pramaholics have the quinny buzz in rocking black?? on the internet it looks jet black but when the lady in mother care told me the model on display is rocking black it looked blue/gray to me!!! - my quinny buzz bubble has been burst!!! lol

Any help greatly appreciatedl

Thought I'd come in and update, I got rid of the bee plus and now have a quinny zapp:thumbup:

Ive seriously lost count now:dohh:

Oh I just found this!

My name is Kym and I am a Pramaholic!

So far with Ds I have had

Silvercross 3D
Britax Trekker
Jane slalom pro
Graco Quattro tour deluxe
Firstwheels city elite
Quinny Buzz
Mamas and Papas Pliko
mamas and Papas Luna
Mamas and Papas Beat
Cybex Callisto
Mamas and Papas Nuna...

Hmmm I think that is all of them :D

you guys are the reason i cant sell my quinny buzz as most of u have one already hahaha- desperatly wanting a zia

hi,

not posted on here for ages but hoping someone can offer advice

i'm after a lightweight stroller BUT it needs to have chunky wheels not smooth, i dont want to pay a fortune so if anyone can name any i hunt ebay and such. thanks.

ps. this will be pram/buggy 17 or 18 over 3 kids!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chicco-M...hchairs_GL&hash=item35b56c1774#ht_1075wt_1163
A chicco multiway is light and has big wheels x

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chicco-M...hchairs_GL&hash=item35b56c1774#ht_1075wt_1163
A chicco multiway is light and has big wheels x

thank you, thats still alot of money though, but i can try and search for it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back