• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

Hello ladies,
You are obviously the ladies to ask this question, what pram do you recommend?
Here's a bit of background info:- my hubby is 6ft 4 so he needs tall handle height, i'm 5ft 4 i have used tall ones in the past but adjustable ones would be great. I like carrycots but don't have a lot of room at home to store so would like a seat unit that almost turns into a carrycot, i think i read the skate does this, do any others? not too fussed about amount of wheels 3 or 4 is fine. We have a 7 seater car but will have one of the very back seats up for one of my sons so will only have half of the large boot free for pram and some shopping. I like the look of the britax easy sleep? may have name wrong the one you can use as a carrycot on pram and a lay down car seat in car, do any other companies apart from Jane make something similar. Also would like both forward and rearward facing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated its been over 6 years since i last bought a pram and they are certainly impressive looking now xxx

:wave: Hello ladies, I'm Kte and I'm not really a pram-a-holic as such, even though I have been through 3 of them :dohh: I was hoping some of you may be able to help me for number 5? (No 4 is coming tonight from my Mum, I have yet to see it but I am worried it won't fit what I need, although I always like to have 2 prams at home for different uses! - with that in mind maybe I am a pram-a-holic!)

My problem is this: I commute on busses three days a week to get Chloe to nursery and me to work. I catch 4 busses a day. Sometimes those busses can have steps. Due to this I need a pram that

• has an easily accessible basket for my rucksack. This is a changing back that I double up as a work bag.
  • isn't too big and bulky to push around
  • very easy to fold with baby in hand
  • has a raincover as standard
  • has a cosy toes for the up and coming winter months
  • isn't too pricy as I am literally skint
  • looks nice, isn't overally important but would be nice!

I see good bits from many prams - I just need one that does it all!!!

BTW I have had a

1) A Silver Cross 3D - the chassis snapped

2) Chicco thingy that was a 2nd hand gift, I actually really liked it but I don't think it exists anymore. Plus the wheel fell off

3) Currently using a Hauck. I'm making do. Its ok but the back wheels could be a little bigger to get up onto kerbs and the rain cover isn't great, its a bit tight. There are no cosey toes for it and custome ones just fit wrong.

4) ? Getting it tonight, all I know so far is it's pink!

Thanks if you can help, not after ,uch am I!! :blush: :flower:

Hello ladies,
Here's a bit of background info:- my hubby is 6ft 4 so he needs tall handle height, i'm 5ft 4 i have used tall ones in the past but adjustable ones would be great. I like carrycots but don't have a lot of room at home to store so would like a seat unit that almost turns into a carrycot, i think i read the skate does this, do any others? not too fussed about amount of wheels 3 or 4 is fine. We have a 7 seater car but will have one of the very back seats up for one of my sons so will only have half of the large boot free for pram and some shopping. I like the look of the britax easy sleep? may have name wrong the one you can use as a carrycot on pram and a lay down car seat in car, do any other companies apart from Jane make something similar. Also would like both forward and rearward facing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated its been over 6 years since i last bought a pram and they are certainly impressive looking now xxx

My OH is 6ft 5 and im 5ft 2 and i have this..https://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/ProductsDetails.aspx?item_id=3244 Its is Jané but its brill.

Handle height is 110 and lower, its superlight.

Folds into the boot of a Ford Ka.

Its been washed loads and comes up fab every time

V xxxxx

Hello ladies,

My OH is 6ft 5 and im 5ft 2 and i have this..https://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/ProductsDetails.aspx?item_id=3244 Its is Jané but its brill.

Handle height is 110 and lower, its superlight.

Folds into the boot of a Ford Ka.

Its been washed loads and comes up fab every time

V xxxxx

Thanks for that it looks really good, off to look into it more xxx

pramaholics i need your help

i need a lightweight small stroller type to get on and off the bus with by myself but heres the kicker Ollie is only 4 and half months so i still need a bit of padding budget it roughly around £150 but id go to £200 max and preferablly in a black or blue can you help?

xx

Oh lordy here we go again...

The Bee is being listed tonight as i just won a Bugaboo Cameleon :wohoo:

So the Bee lasted 1 week! I must admit i do love it and would keep it if i didnt need to fund the money for the Cameleon. Lets just hope the Cameleon lives upto all the hype as i have wanted one of these for a VERY long time.

I pick the Cam up on wednesday and really cant wait, now on the hunt for custom fabric sets for it :D

Probably the best people to ask.... :D
Is a yummy mummy bag a good investment? :D xxx

hi,

can someone help me out please?

i bought the mothercare 3 wheeler off ebay in june, it has a rain cover but no cosy toes. mothercare are selling the nwer version of the pram at £200 buty appaerntly you cant buy the cosy toes seperately.

so my question is what cosy toes fit the 3 wheeler buggys?

What about something like this, they are pretty universal...or you could have a go at making one yourself?? The fleece one's look simple enough :)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fleece-Buggy...hair_Accessories_parts_ET&hash=item5d2adc8e33

pramaholics i need your help

i need a lightweight small stroller type to get on and off the bus with by myself but heres the kicker Ollie is only 4 and half months so i still need a bit of padding budget it roughly around £150 but id go to £200 max and preferablly in a black or blue can you help?

xx

The Zia 4 is brill, not sure about the colours but they do have it in Green

Probably the best people to ask.... :D
Is a yummy mummy bag a good investment? :D xxx

Oh definalty, they last and look gorgeous.

V xxx

Help I need help........ am I mad for buying a second pram? Baby isn't even here yet and nor is the first pram!:dohh:

We ordered the oyster black pearl in June and we are still waiting, Hopefully due around the 24th sept just before D day. However in passing I mentoned how I really loved a bugaboo pram, hubby said 'why don't you get one then', my reaction was ' please don't tease me'!!! I never even looked at them as this will be our last child and they are so expensive.

However, I have taken to stalking Ebay :blush:and have my eye on one that ends today, I can go and collect it also as it is only 20 miles away. Am I being silly buying a second hand pram? It won't be the sole used pram as the oyster will be here soon too. It is in very good condition and will hopefully fill the bugaboo shaped hole in my life.:haha:

Any input appreciated Claire x

which bugaboo??
The oyster and bugaboo chameloen are pretty similar, if you were to buy a second pram now i would recommend a stroller (from birth ):thumbup:

I can almost guarantee that most people end up with a stroller for those quick trips out.

If it is the bugaboo chameloen, i suggest you see how you get on with the oyster, if the oyster doesn't do it for you then a bugaboo mite be the way to go :)

Hello :coolio:

Im Emily and im a pram-a-holic in the making :thumbup:. My little boy isnt even here yet and i have a Bugaboo Cameleon and Bugaboo Bee :dohh: Now this thread has got me looking at buggies!! :haha:

The first place i go when in a baby shop is to the pram area, i love it!!

I want.. no i will rephrase I NEED this buggy.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160486013589&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

:hissy: :brat:

V xxx

Ohhhh!

My Oyster is only a year old and needs repaired :(
First it was the brakes, a known problem but weve been able to live with it as i know how to fix it but now the heigh adjustment button is stuck! Me and Oh are very different heights so we use it all the time.

I hope it can be fixed :(

ahhh finally i have found some ladies with the same addiction as me, ok so i'm on my 5th pram. 3 of which i still own. and now woth another on the way i want rid of them all, get a basic stroller for maddam and plan on a new one with buggy board wen bubs arrives.

time to stick the others on ebay i think, :( i like collecting them lol

okay i have a babystyle oyster with carrycot and maxi cosi car seat but have just ordered the mamas and papas pliko in mimi....i couldnt resist its too adorable, problem is i now want the car seat aswell lol....OH thinks im mental.....my baby is only 7weeks old haha and im also thinking about the mothercare spin in limited edition black :S I AM OBSESSED,,,,,,someone help me please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->