• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

ok we need piccies girls!
Not seen the ispin...dare I look?:haha:

Just for you Jac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANf9m79p1s

V xxxx

Its got speakers! :rofl:

I could imagine Leo sat in that rocking along to wheels on the bus round tesco's! :rofl:

Sorry to butt in :flower: but its £160 in Boots :rofl:

Im currently on the hunt for pram number 3 :blush: for LO who's 13 weeks!

Got a Graco Travel System (dont like it)
Mama's and Papa's Ollie Pushchair (love it but its forward facing and will use it more when he's bigger)

But am on the hunt for a parent facing light pram that isnt going to cost the earth!! Love the bugaboo bee :cry: but there's no way I can afford it!(well I could but I would be on beans and toast for a month:rofl) When you were selling yours Jac I kept looking at it longingly!

Sorry to butt in :flower: but its £160 in Boots :rofl:

Im currently on the hunt for pram number 3 :blush: for LO who's 13 weeks!

Got a Graco Travel System (dont like it)
Mama's and Papa's Ollie Pushchair (love it but its forward facing and will use it more when he's bigger)

But am on the hunt for a parent facing light pram that isnt going to cost the earth!! Love the bugaboo bee :cry: but there's no way I can afford it!(well I could but I would be on beans and toast for a month:rofl) When you were selling yours Jac I kept looking at it longingly!

what is? the spitfire? :shock:

Keep an eye in Dizzyspells, she bought mine, prob wont be too long before she gets bored too:rofl:

Did you get a bag sorted Jac???

I am starting to really want my Cameleon Back!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure about the Maclaren Spitfire now!!!:rofl: Had a play with XLR this aft and really liked it!!

I am stepping away from the prams!!!!

:rofl: The xlr is nice...Ive played with that one too..
Not got a bag sorted yet...need to find one I like, well I have I like the ju ju be all in brown:cloud9: but its like £90! :shock:

Lottie need serious help!
I thought i was overdoing it but you my dear...are a PRAM-A-HOLIC! :rofl:

I really want jac's Zia but i want a Luna too!....And the Spitfire looks good too...can i have them all?
:haha:

yeah, why not! :rofl:

Gonna take some piccies of my zia now and will update other thread:thumbup:

They do this which will fit the XLR and Camo it up a bit

https://www.boots.com/en/Maclaren-Aeroplane-Camouflage-Soft-Blue-Navy-Seat-Liner_1037607/

But have wanted the Spitfire for ages and I cant have both!!,on the plus side could easily sell the spitfire!!Might wait until its here go to Mothercare and compare them side by side!!!

I love my Ju Ju Bags Jac,worth every penny!!!!!Or should I not be encouraging you!!:rofl:

Hello, my names Laura and im a celibate pramaholic!
With DS1 i had 32 prams..i currently have a icandy apple now and swore it would be the only pram i have for Jacob BUT i want another :o(
I keep eyeing up other prams and have even made stupid low bids on them on ebay (if its a bargain it doesn't count, right?) but so far have not bought another..not sure how long i can last though. Waaa

This is my kind of thread :)

With Lily I started out with the big M+P's travel system then I have the bebe loola comfort in red then I got my beloved Bugaboo Cam in Pink and also the M+P's Beat in pink for a little extra pram.

Now I'm onto doubles :D

I currently have The Phil and Teds vibe in red and Black and also the Icandy Pear double.
I do love the cossatto Brother and sister side by side one too, especially with the footmuffs :lol:

This is my kind of thread :)

With Lily I started out with the big M+P's travel system then I have the bebe loola comfort in red then I got my beloved Bugaboo Cam in Pink and also the M+P's Beat in pink for a little extra pram.

Now I'm onto doubles :D

I currently have The Phil and Teds vibe in red and Black and also the Icandy Pear double.
I do love the cossatto Brother and sister side by side one too, especially with the footmuffs :lol:

No1 is allowed to buy Jac's zia!!:lol:

I reeeeeaaaallly want it!
Gonna blag OH to get me a Luna too so i can try both :lol:

No no I meant the ispin is £160 in boots :rofl: not the spitfire lol

You ladies have me hunting more vigerously(sp) now for pram number three! :rofl:

I neeeeed one!! Has to be parent facing.....any recommendations?lol

I am well behaved. I've used the same pram for 4 years :rofl:

I've currently got my Inglesina Zippy which I love but it's getting on a bit now and although it still works fine I'm quite drawn to the Bee. My dad works for John Lewis and gets a nice 25% discount too:happydance:. Still can't bloody afford it though till I've paid off the holiday :rofl:

Ok,i need advice!

I cant have both :( so i have to pick! The Luna or Zia!
There is both in Buy swap sell section.

Can canyone tell me which one is the better pram please :Dxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back