**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

Arrrgh you girls are making me want a bee again :dohh:
I'm backing away slowly from this thread before I get tempted and buy one!

Its the one with the Bright Blue Hood & Has the matching Footmuff.xx

lmao @you Hannah!

My spitfire arrived today:wohoo: I've not had a chance to try it out as yet though as Leo is really poorly..no going out for us for the time being..I'm not sure if its all a bit 'too green' for me, but I love how he can sit bolt upright in it, he couldnt't do that in the bee as it is always slightly laid back, same as the cameleon.

Biggest pain in the butt for the cam for me was having to fold it in 2 parts, I also had the 07 model and it was faffy to fold, unfold, and would be best out of 10 tries before I got the carseat on properly:dohh:

Jac that was why I sold mine (I did have the newer chassis though so was easier) was just sick of the 2 bits but I just cant find the same love for the Bee!!!

Is it really Green in real life??Looks quite Dark Green on Pics,that fast delivery!!!xx

yep its green green lol! I like it better with the camo liner in only but its all green with the cosy toes in it...my bag doesnt go either:dohh: I think I like it though:haha:

I am going to get killed when he finds out that not only have I new buggy coming next week but I might be getting rid of the Bee for the same pram I sold before I bought it!!!!:rofl:

Might have to go into hiding for a while!!:lolly::shhh:

ETA is like a mushy pea green??You know the wow green ones you get in a tin!:rofl:

I've got the oyster in pearl (cream) and I absolutely love it!!

Ohhhh a Black version of the one you have AC????

Stop it!!!!!:rofl:

Yep a black one!

I want it! Buuutt i do like the silver frame on mine :lol:

https://ladybugsbaby.easywebstore.co.uk/NEW-Babystyle-Oyster-Black-Pearl-Pushchair_0_0_1GTF9.jpg

Ok i need your help ladies :)

I want a parent facing pushchair thats suitable from birth or even three months and that i'll maybe hold onto for a while :rofl: and doesnt cost the earth! Though I would maybe consider spending more money if i was going to hold onto it for longer :rofl:

Love that oyster but its not suitable til 6 months :( or should i wait til then because there's a wider choice lol

OH....MY....GOD theyre bringing out a colour pack!

God help me :rofl:

https://www.babystyle.co.uk/OysterCP.html

Yep a black one!

I want it! Buuutt i do like the silver frame on mine :lol:

https://ladybugsbaby.easywebstore.co.uk/NEW-Babystyle-Oyster-Black-Pearl-Pushchair_0_0_1GTF9.jpg

Ohh that looks really 'stealthy' just needs chrome rims on it :rofl:

erm, Hannah I'll take a piccy..hang on...

Id say the seat could be suitable from earlier, probably when baby has good head control etc.
Its just that it doesnt lay completley flat, but it is very well reclined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->