• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

Hi girlies **waves**

LOL loving this thread!!!

im a pramoholic!! so far i have had and have

silver cross 3D (using it for new bubbi then selling :( but i love it lol )
luna mix in blue (use loads love it!!)
maclaren techno xt in black (use loads and love it!!! cannot fault it at all )
a chicco winter london stroller (dont have now but it is a FAB easy stroller highly recommend!!! )

im now looking for my double for my little guys and it is driving me mad!!!!! im keeping the 3 prams i have at the moment (im lucky i have 2 storage rooms in my new house pmsl) and then selling the silver cross 3D once ive used the gorgeuos pram mode for my new little man due in June. Im reluctant to sell it cos its such a lovely pram but i wont need it come october time. I will be using the other ones regularly when for example when im going to town with one of my boys. Both the maclaren and luna mix are fab and so easy to use and fold i love them both!!

with the double i want its a decision between a P&T or a city mini double and its driving me nuts which one to go for as i love them both.

Ooooh i love this group..

My name is Leah and i am a pram-a-holic and VERY proud of it

It started with my son as with my eldest i only had 3 prams

So with Ethan i had from what i can remember

Quinny Fashion 3 :sick:
Graco travel system
Urban detour
Bebe Loola
M&P Pramette
Hauck Infinity
Phil & Teds
Quinny Buzz 3
M&P MPX
Silvercross Linear Freeway
Chicco CT4(i think thats what its called)

I'm sure there are more but off the top of my head i cannot remember them all

With Sienna SO FAR!

When pregnant i brought and sold due to changing my mind

Buzz 3
Mutsy Urban Rider
Silver Cross 3D
Silver Cross Linear Freeway

Since she has been born

Another Buzz 3
Buzz 4
2 Icandy Apples
SC 3D
M&P Beat Buggy

and i now have a M&P Herbie which i must say i love, but i REALLY want a Bugaboo Cameleon.. I havent told my OH yet as i am thinking of ways dropping hints. I might say i want it as my 30th birthday present though :D

My bee came today :happydance: Hooray!!! Although i got it a bit cheaper because they listed it as having a few marks etc, its come and its filthy, no marks but lots of dirt, i've given it a good go with the detol and its like new! It makes me sad that people don't look after their pushchair :nope: Anyway i'm a happy bunny, can't wait to take it for a spin!! Fingers crossed i will keep this for a while, DH will go mad if i change AGAIN!
Bless him he's pretty clued up on the pro's and cons of nearly all the pushchairs on the market! :dohh: xx

yeah...horray for the bee.....I'm so excited to get my spitfire!!!! I'm at the window every 5 mins watching for the postie even though I know it wont be here today:blush:

Ok I figured I'd come to the experts with this,

Shall I buy a

Maxi Cosi Perle in Lily Pink

OR

Maclaren Quest Mod in Black/Pea Green (or Coffee/Powder Pink/Raspberry/Sunshine)

The Maclaren is $120 more, both have similar star ratings when I've looked at reviews

I would go with the maclaren, only because i have not heard of the other one over her and also the maclaren are always highly recommended :)

Girls i need some help!!

To those who have owned a chameleon please list the pro' and con's of it, then i can show my OH as i mentioned one to him earlier and he doesnt seem impressed and says that they look horrible :(

I love them and love the changable fabrics and want one more than ever :blush:

I can't comment on the cameleon but i've had a frog, a gecko and a bee and i love bugaboo! I think the frog is most like the cameleon! I loved changing the fabrics and had it all pink! It folded small, only con is that you have to fold it in two seperate parts but its easy to steer and light! I'm sure someone will be able to help you with the actual cameleon as lots of these lovely ladies have had one! Good luck persuading your OH x

I too am a wannabe :)

I have a
Silver Cross 3D
Silver Cross pop

I keep changing my mind on what I want, I'm now after a quinny zapp! Green, blue or black??
My excuse is it'll be perfect for going down to London on the train. Just need to find funds....:(

The Cameleon is fantastic and I am missing mine already!!Wish I hadnt sold it now!:cry:.The main downside is that it has to be folded in 2 bits and if you just want to pop to the shops,getting in and out of the car its a bit of a faff.Its wonderfull to push and you can get great fabrics for it,Worth every penny.If you just mainly use a pram in the car then you may find it a pain!x

We took the bee for a spin today and Harry loved it! Hooray! I'm already looking at new hoods, liners etc! Think its going to get expensive :rofl:

Leah I had a cam in pink for Lily and its seriously the BEST pram I've ever had, loved it. Only con I would say is doesn't last much over a year for your baby if they're tall, which Lily is. But its so lovely to push, to me looks great and you can change the fabrics whenever if you get bored!

I want my Cameleon back!!:hissy:

Mmmm gonna have to have a look at them!!My OH would kill me if I bought the same pram I have just sold!!!x

Should probably put my list of prams up :lol:

My first travel system, the Cosatto Cabi:

https://www.elmundodelbebe.org/catalog/images/COSATTO%20CABI.jpg

My lightweight buggy, Obaby Atlas in footprints (pic is just plan black):

https://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/f2/3/AAAAAqID0dMAAAAAAPIwlg.jpg

And the pram that replaced the Cabi, the Babystyle Oyster in black and green:

https://www.babypushchairsreviews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Babystyle-Oyster-280.jpg

Now i know this isnt a pram, but this is my new purchase that im excited about :blush:
https://www.connectababycarrier.com/catalog.php?item=231&catid=13&ret=catalog.php?category=13

I like the look of that Oyster hunni!Is it nice to push etc?x

Its a dream to push :D

Biggest selling point for me, its rear facing and still folds up in once piece.

Dizzy I know what you mean, I'm soo tempted to get another Cam for Jack, maybe keep my eye out for a bargain on ebay :)

ohhh is it rear facing? im after a rear facing one lol

So far on my list is

Bebe Confort Loola Up
Cosatto Cabi

and thats it :rofl:

Anyone say which would be better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads