• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

im liking the shiney black oyster and loving the different fabrics for it!!

Hmmmm maybe il start saving seperate money for one.

The only thing I would say about the oyster is, if you're going to use it primarily forward facing...then I always think how similar the oyster is to the luna! I use it rear facing most of the time so I get the benefit but there's a bit difference between the oyster and luna price tags.

On the up side, it fits into my boot and I only have a 206 (I just have to take the 2 small wheels off which takes seconds) without having to take the seat unit off which can be a pain with the quinny/cam etc. Excited tho cos in 2 weeks I'm getting OHs car which is a BMW - now tbh I don't particulary like the car but it has a good sized boot so will fit the buggy in without any manouvering...more excited about that than the blimmin car!! :rofl:

Yep i do agree, though ive never liked how tiny the Luna wheels are!

Have you seen any other Oysters in your area?
Im sort of surprised, weve had ours since it was newly released last year and ive only just seen a couple other recently. Both with new babies in :lol:

Funny you should ask that, today I saw the first once since I've had mine which has to be a good couple of months! Never saw it before I got it either. This was the pearl one with the carrycot on. I'm suprised it's not more popular but I wonder if it's because places like Mothercare don't stock it? I think with these colourpacks though it could get a real boost because like most of the reviews say, it seems to rival the cam without the price tag!!

I think youre right yea, we have a huge pram centre here which stocks it and only recently i found a smaller shop locally thats a babystyle retailler.

Definatley does rival some others and the single piece folding will be a good selling point!

Ooohhhh i just noticed, Congrats :D

Im hanging onto mine for number 2, using my carrier aswell (also liked here somewhere) ill be determined to not need a double :lol:

I'll be very reluctant to sell it, might ramble to OH about how I'll use a carrier and by the time 'littler one' (lol) can go into it (6mnths ish) then Emma should be walking well.

But who am I kidding.........an opportunity for a new buggy...I'M THERE!!! LOL :dohh:

:lol:

Yea best intentions n all that!

Have you ever had problems with the brakes on yours?
I do really love the Oyster and reccomend it to everyone but i am on my second chassis because of brake probs and even on the second one there still niggles. I know how to maintain it but its jsut something that i dont think should need to be done.

the prob is the bars for the brakes that go in and out can sometimes stick and it take a little shake at the wheels for it to go right in again. I can stop it happening by a regular grease and oil but jsut something i dont think i should have to do.

Just wondered if its just me or if anyone else had the prob aswell.

:happydance:

I've searched the stocklist for the Oyster and the local pram shop in my town stocks it so Im going to nosey on Saturday at it and I know the pram shop also offers a pay it off in installments type thing so I could maybe pay it off depending on the price (they are expensive but do great discounts as well) over say 2-3 months then get it :rofl: Bring my gran with me as well she knows the owner family VERY well so could maybe get a discount :rofl:

:yipee: now that sounds a plan :lol:

We were gonna pay if off then it was just F it slap it on the credit card :rofl:

My husband just told me there was no need for me to get a Bee because all our old one needs is a bit of tightening up!:dohh:

It's a good job I have my own account :rofl: All day I've been saying to Ozzie, 'You'll have a new buggy soon'. I'm way more excited about it than he is :rofl:

:lol: rob just rolled his eyes and sighed at me when I got excited over fabrics. They just don't understand lol

:rofl: My mum tells me Im completly mad and that Matthew doesnt need another pram but she doesn't understand that he does NEED it because I say so :rofl:

Im really debating selling my Jané for a Bugaboo Bee, they look fantastic xxxx

Well everyone who is intersted in a Bee then I am selling mine and getting ANOTHER Cameleon!!Its Blue though!!

Snowball Love the just needs a bit of tignting up thats a classic line from a man.:rofl:

They so dont understand,mines gonna have a heart attack when he sees that the Bee is gone and the Cam is back!!

I want a blue hood for my bee now!! Grrr, i've decided once Harry is out of the baby nest we can have blue hood & footmuff! DH actually agreed on this, being an Everton fan blue is a winner for him!! :rofl:

lmao Hannah!!!!! Go you!!!!!!!!

My zia is now sold to a lovely member off here:happydance: Im taking the spitfire out today for a spin, to get cake supplies..so will report back later...hgannah, yeah the more i look at it, my kath kidston bag goes ok with the pram:thumbup:
awwww really wanted a ju ju be all in brown, good job I cant find them for sale over here:dohh:

my name is carrie and i am a pram-a-holic for jake i had

graco travel system
4xchicco london

mason i had a twin buggy and 5xchicco buggys

shannon so far ive had

mamas and papas ora (still got)
luna in pink
herbie
mamas and papas pilko pramette
mamas and papas pilko p3 in boston check (still got)

and now i want a luna mix in orchid:happydance::happydance:

Well in space of what 8hrs I have had a complete change of heart and been let down my the woman who I was getting my spitfire off!!
She refunded me then said she didnt have time to mess around waiting for couriers to collect!!!Bitch!!!Why do it in the first place then!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!I am so mad but hey ho onwards and upwards!!

I was gonna buy a Cam this afternoon but then thought about and its a lot of money fora pushchair that only gets used once a week,and I have just sold mine so I have bought instead!!!!!!

https://www.mothercare.com/Maclaren...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

Went for the Green as I have not seen anybody with this around me and I like it!!

Getting this to go with it aswell

https://www.boots.com/en/Maclaren-Aeroplane-Camouflage-Green-Coffee-Seat-Liner_1037603/

So there!!thats my lot
.For now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

ohhhh me likes Hannah:thumbup:

editted: I just read the top bit about spitfire. doh!

Do you find the handles on the maclarens high up? I'm used to the bee and cam as they are quiet low (or i have them low) these handles are up by my boobs! :rofl:

Yeah they do seem quite high after the Bugaboos!I find it weird having 2 handles after 8.5 mths of having a bar!!

But great for shopping bags!!!!!!!:rofl:

Agreed about the shopping bags....:thumbup:

OMG OMG Ive found the Lin & Leo bags...and I want!!! They look very much like handbag, but at £139 :shock: I need to sell some more stuff:dohh:

look!
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LIN-LEO-LARG...nging_Nappy_Changing_Bags?hash=item5d2869872e

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->