• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

I just went and checked too LOL.. I was just imagining ringing my OH and telling him to turn around as he is on his way to collect it now. I think by the looks of it they have new colours so maybe thats why they were selling them off cheap.

Any sign of the bag Jac?????

I looked at the Mura 4 when I was pregnant they are really nice.I think I want to sell my XLR that I have JUST bought!:rofl:

I just dont love it!!:blush:

I was looking at a Mura 4 in Flamingo slice but ended up winning the Mura 3 in Grey Slice :wacko: They look brilliant, i just hope when my OH gets it home i get that WOW factor from it, if not he will probably kill me :lol:

Ooops with the XLR :rofl: What would you get instead?

I have no idea!:blush:

I really want my Bugaboo Cam back but I know its stupid to even think about it!

I think i am gonna go on a pram hunt!!!he he!!

I like the cam but my OH refused to pay the price for one with the way i change prams all the time, I looked at the cam copies (Miwheels) and although they look pretty much identical i worried about the quality and getting parts for them if needed.

Good luck with the pram hunt :D

OMFG!!!! I have the Mura and it certainly has the WOW factor, I cant wait for the school run tomorrow to test it properly, Sienna sat in it so i could adjust the straps and she looked well comfy... :D

Dizzy any luck with finding something you want yet(other than a cam)?

Hello ladies! I'm not a pram a holic but I have come to pick your brains on your expertise! We are a car-less family and need to replace our current monstrosity of a buggy, a mothercare 3-in-1 hobby which we have used for the past 13 months! It's just not practical! It's huge! It folds down massive, it's heavy and it doesn't fit properly in the pram space on a bus!

I was thinking of a quinny Zapp as a nice ad small alternative, your thoughts? I don't wanna spend much more than £200 at the VERY most but it's going to get used daily and we walk most days 3/5 miles!

The Zapp is nice but doesnt recline but the Petite Star Zia looks pretty much the same and it reclines, Also it costs alot less
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0984384/Trail/searchtext>ZIA.htm
x

Were a carless family and rely on busses alot aswell as walking, loving the Oyster :D

Ooh see I knew posting in here would e a good idea :D I hadn't got the foggiest idea that the zapp didn't recline which is a must! We take Noah out in it to have a sleep sometimes! Yeah I really like that buggy! Looks like a winner :) just gotta wait for the child benefits payment this month and I will be off down the shops to find the most competative price! No doubts virtually rather than physically as shopping online can knock off a fair whack! Cheers ladies!

This seems a fab deal on the Zia, I quite like it myself :blush:

https://www.nurseryvalue.com/pushch...gtooth-inc-footmuff--matching-change-bag.aspx

Oh wow it's got dogtooth patterns on it! I LOVE that patttrrn! Thts sold! And it's only £103 Inc postage! That's just lush I actually love it! Just gotta contain my excitement until 6th April when I should more than be able to afford it! Haha! :D

hi girls - i will be a pram a holic when the time comes i just know it i love them all - mmmm

Anyway i fell in love with a new one today and thought i would spread the happiness - take a look

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-rubix-liquorice/105165500/type-i/

xx

Thats the same as the M&P Herbie which they have discontinued and rebranded by the looks of it, I had one but my addiction got the better of me for a new pram :lol:

ha ha

i thought that about the herbie when i saw it - i think it looks better than the herbie - Cant pinpoint why

xx

LOL the only difference i can see is the fabric colours, The frame and everything are exactly the same.. :)

ohhh i just spotted why i like it better - the handlebar is better

yeah they are really nice - wonder if i could get away with getting one and put my dog in it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->