Body playing tricks on me...

Yep thats definatly a positive, hope the appoinment goes ok x

Thanks everyone. Feeling really sick and worried now. Coming to terms with the fact that I have had a positive pregnancy test. The chances of it being ectopic are so scary... Not long to go now before docs. Time has never dragged so much. To be honest? I'm terrified :'(

I don't know what to expect - can I get excited yet? Will I loose the baby?? It's just a waiting game, and that's so frustrating. Hopefully I'll be back this evening with good news... Can't wait to be able to take congratulations and look forward to this pregnancy.

Had my mum over who looked at the test and said, "Shit! That's a positive pregnancy test!" (duh!) lol She said they might do an early scan to check if it's ectopic?

Has anyone else become pregnant on the coil/know what to expect? I'm going out of my mind here :(

I didn't get pregnant on the coli but I got pregnant taking the morning after pill. I was told mine was probably ectopic and I had a scan to make sure everything was in the right place at 6 weeks.

I really hope everything goes alright for you Tasha!

I thought I felt ovulation pains last Friday - could this have been implantation??

Hope everything goes ok at the doctors hun x x x

Hope everythings going okay at the doctors tasha. But there's no doubting those tests are positive. I hope the doctor has good news for you :hugs:

Okay now I'm confused. Doctors looked at my test and said it was positive. Did a repeat dip-stick test = negative!

So it's all a waiting game now. She phoned the hospital and asked them if they would do a blood preggo test and they said no, I need to do a urine sample tomorrow morning and send my fmu off to be analysed at microbiology. If that is positive then I am pregnant and need my coil removed. If it is negative then I am not pregnant.

I thought I deffo was, but I guess I might not be! The doctor said the batch of tests I used may be faulty, which would explain why I got two positives (but not why it was stronger this morning??)... or her batch could be faulty, or the hcg wasn't as strong as it was this morning. Either way she couldn't confirm the pregnancy.

Just waiting now. I'll keep updating as I find out.

Oh forgot to say, I bought 2 different brand tests to use tomorrow with my fmu sample before I send it off. Will post pics of the result tomorrow morning.

Sorry to hear your still in Limbo hun x
Hope they manage to get the results back to you asap x

ahh I can't wait until tomorrow!!! I hope everything works out the way you want it to Tasha.

Sounds like you may be that 1% or your hubby has super spermies!!

Hope you get the results back soon!! :hugs: best of luck xx

Hope it doesn't take too long to get your results back. Can't wait to see what results you get with your tests tomorrow xx

Couldn't wait to get home and see what the doctor said! Good luck testing tomorrow. Seems strange that you would have 2 faulty tests, and it definitely got darker x

Just caught up with events here Tasha. Wow!!!! I can't believe it! I hope you get it confirmed either way very soon, for your own sake. Looks like your wish for another babe could have come true already! :)

:bfn:

Two of them.

Guess the other batch of tests was faulty? Will send off the sample anyway for the men in white coats to analyse and tell me point-blank that I'm not pregnant.

:hugs: I was completely convinced those tests were positive x

Omg, I've just seen this!
What a confusing set of tests, hope you get the results from the lab soon :hugs:

Hmm how sensitive were the tests you were using, if they were really sensitive then the test that the GP used might not have been as sensitive and may not have picked it up???? I'll be super confused if your not pregnant! Ohh how exciting!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->