Body playing tricks on me...

Good luck for tommorow hun!!

Got everything crossed for you :)

Am always here for you, pm me anytime :hugs:

What time is your appointment?

xxxx

Just phoned the surgery, the doctors secretary said that a nurse needs to look at the results first (as it was a count of hormones in my urine, not just a dip test). She should have the result ready by half 12. I'll let you know either way x

Just phoned the surgery, the doctors secretary said that a nurse needs to look at the results first (as it was a count of hormones in my urine, not just a dip test). She should have the result ready by half 12. I'll let you know either way x

Good luck hunny xx

Less than an hour to go... tidying to make it go by quicker! lol

hope everything is ok and you get the result you want x

Hope your having fun tidying up!!

grrrrr Just phoned them - surgery is closed, nurses have left!!

Now I have to wait till 2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't they see how urgent this is?!

Thats stupid!! Well i've gotta go shopping with the kids but i'l stay in til 2 just for you!!

Not really!! Just put Paige to bed and she is a lazy madam so she'll be asleep until at least then!!

xx

Well, I phoned first thing when they opened and the receptionist told me to ring back at the end of surgery (half 12) as the nurses wouldn't get a chance to look at it until then. I phoned at half 12 and she (the same lady) was like, "Oh, well it's the end of surgery now all the nurses are going on their break." :hissy::hissy: I felt like yelling at her, "Well why did you tell me to ring back now then?!?!?!" grr. Just one hour to go now, though...

Thats stupid!! Well i've gotta go shopping with the kids but i'l stay in til 2 just for you!!

Not really!! Just put Paige to bed and she is a lazy madam so she'll be asleep until at least then!!

xx

lol! I just read this and was like, "What?? No! Go shopping you daft mear!" :rofl:

xx

lol! I just read this and was like, "What?? No! Go shopping you daft mear!" :rofl:

Bleagh! i can't even go out when Paige wakes up just realised the kids clothes aren't dry!!

I really need to catch up on my washing!! Who's idea was it to go out:dohh: i don't want to get dressed!! And i definatly don't fancy dragging the kids round tesco's!! lol !!

x

can u get it delivered, we normally do as both dad and mum get tired and dont have the energy

its too much hassle, plus i don't to see the bargains and if they don't have the stuff i want they send relacments!! Which is quite annoying!! its alrite i'm going to put LO in sling get the bus and taxi home!!

All good fun and also the walking will hopefully tire my lil boy out!!

I reckon we are all nearly as anxious as she is about this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->