BOGOF on BumGenius v3.0 in Zinnia!

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
The Natural Baby Resource are doing a BOGOF on BumGenius v3.0 in Zinnia until Valentines Day! :happydance: https://www.thenaturalbabyresource.co.uk/s.nl;jsessionid=0a010b421f43b0b0dda749fa453394a8f08f218f2b77.e3eSc38TaNqNe34Pa38Ta3aMbxn0?it=A&id=3299&sc=18&category=67

Am I right in thinking that these nappies can be quite good for night time? Might get one if that's the case :D

Such a shame it's with a company I'll never deal with again! My phonebill is horrendous this month because of those people!

Such a shame it's with a company I'll never deal with again! My phonebill is horrendous this month because of those people!

I'd forgotten you'd had a bad time with them Bekki :( Did anyone else have this kind of experience?

For night time, would you use a booster or just use as are? Aisling doesn't seem to be a particularly heavy wetter and is fine with just an organic insert in the Flip, not even a wet bum after 12-13 hours.

Shame I've got a boy :shrug:

Yeah they haven't really put alot of thought into this valentines day promotion. Bit on the sexist side if you ask me, but then everything they do is wrong to me after what they put me through!

Back on topic, the nappies are great nappies, I always have to add extra padding for bed though but Cassidy is a majorly heavy wetter!

I'm off to scout about for nappy offers lol xx

oooh i was going to buy the zinnia v3 but only bought 1 in the blossom as wasnt sure...

might be tempted to take this offer up!! :thumbup:

(has any1 else had bad experiences with this company, its the only thing putting me off...?)

They come with 2 inserts, so I just used both for nighttimes and never had leaks :D We just used the snap over one during the day

As far as I'm aware it's only me hun but just so you're aware, if anything goes wrong the aftersales is a sham and they make you do all the chasing up, hense my mega phonebill this month! Oh and they lie too! x

What happened with them? Depending on the situation I would pay with paypal so you have protection

They never sent my flips, told me they had sent to the wrong address and kept promising they would resend on a number of occassions and never bothered. They didn't bother updating me on anything so I had to keep chasing them and after speaking with parcelforce to get the facts the woman at babame(thenaturalbabyresource) blatantly lied to me! I got my money refunded and wen elsewear in the end!

Just a heads up though! Babipur have the same offer on now, they just announced it on FB!!!!!

:( Only on Pink....thats rubbish, what about the boys??!! Tsk if it were red no problem but OH wont tolerate Theo in Pink!!

Ooh, think I might go with Babipur then, they were great with my Flips :thumbup:

They never sent my flips, told me they had sent to the wrong address and kept promising they would resend on a number of occassions and never bothered. They didn't bother updating me on anything so I had to keep chasing them and after speaking with parcelforce to get the facts the woman at babame(thenaturalbabyresource) blatantly lied to me! I got my money refunded and wen elsewear in the end!

Just a heads up though! Babipur have the same offer on now, they just announced it on FB!!!!!

Wow what terrible customer service!! I can't believe that, insane. Glad you finally got your money back though

babipur are doing it on the organics too! pity i have a boy.

though if you do have a boy and want a bogof the flip offers inc the free delivery have been extended to the end of feb.

i guess it must be a bumgenius offer then as the graphics couldn't be whipped up that quickly :)

Ooh, might look at the organics then! :D

Ooh, might look at the organics then! :D

i have 6 organics got them on 3 for 2 (obviously bogof is better value)

love them, good night nappies too but do take a few pre-washes to get absorbency up.

:( Only on Pink....thats rubbish, what about the boys??!! Tsk if it were red no problem but OH wont tolerate Theo in Pink!!

:hugs:

I don't say this often (at all!!) but one benefit of being single.. no OH's to worry about!! I'm building my stash up of colours I like... pinks and blues and purples!! And I don't know the sex :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->