BOGOF on BumGenius v3.0 in Zinnia!

Oh just caught up on this...so babipur and FYP are doing it now too?! Brilliant! Got my flips from FYP and also i was thinking about the 3 babylegs for £20 FYP have got going at the moment too, so i might just do an order above £50 and get the free postage!!

any excuse eh...? :dohh:

I'm going to sign up for their newsletter to get the free postage!

Oh just caught up on this...so babipur and FYP are doing it now too?! Brilliant! Got my flips from FYP and also i was thinking about the 3 babylegs for £20 FYP have got going at the moment too, so i might just do an order above £50 and get the free postage!!

any excuse eh...? :dohh:

I played that trick on my OH...I'll just get an extra nappy to make it over the £50 and get free delivery even though it was January and they were doing free delivery all month anyway :blush:

Anybody want to go halves? I only want to try a BG to see if I like them.

x

I would if they werent sodding PINK!
Can you tell Im still bitter??

Come on ladies, I can get them cheaper and free postage = £5.50!

Again, I would but I don't think Ry will appreciate a pink nappy much x

I would, but OH would go mental if I bought a pink nappy. Gutted, I think boys look cute in pink haha.

Femme enciente can u not use ur powers to swindle another colour and I'll go halfs? Haha x

I left a comment to babipur on FB querying it. They said it was a BG thing and they have asked about doing one for the boys but they've said no. But I'm sure babipur said something about doing their own little valentines promo for the boys?!

Does anyone know if FYP are actually doing the offer?! Iv just had a check on their site and theres nothing about a BOGOF on the V3's :shrug:

Oh and Femme i woulda gone halves with u if id have seen ur post earlier, but been waddling about shops today lol :dohh:

Aye they are.

It's OK, jetters has so kindly gone halves. I hope it arrives fast so, if I like them I can get more while the offer's on :lol:

well iv gone and just bought 2 in the BOGOF at FYP lol....and may have got the 3 babylegs for £20 as well....oops! :dohh: But i did get the free postage for signing upto the newsletter! :thumbup:

Dont know if the code works for anyone that wants to try it but i used: FYPFD and got my free delivery! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->