Boo :0(

Pumpkin

Reaction score
Yep, I have pregnancy induced diabetes :0(

Ok so I did the first one hour and failed by 3 points. They asked me to do a 3 hour and I declined but did take another one hour test. So like 4 days later i call the nurse and she says she doesn't have my results but if there was something wrong it would have come back next day so i assume I am in the clear.....

Not so, I failed it by 30 points! 30! Now I have to take the 3 hour or they will drop me as a patient! I am so mad right now for them not letting me know for 10 days about this. I could have been cutting lots of crap out during that time frame. Now I have to do my research (since they gave me no information on the subject) and find out what I need to do to help myself and my baby :0(

Aww hun im sorry to hear this, i hope you get some answers soon and you don't suffer to badly with it.

xxx

sorry to hear about that!!! i'm sure there are many things you can cut down on and cut out of your diet completely, and maybe it will bring you out of it! my mother had gestational diabetes and she says its kinda hard to control, but if you can, it usually is not a problem. good luck hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->