Boobs less sore at 6 weeks?!

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
Anyone have the same?

Think I'm going to be going through yet another MC! :cry:

My boobs have been less sore past couple of weeks. The odd time the will get shooting pains in them, I've noticed a change in my nipples.

That happened to me as well at 6 weeks. Went for a scan as I have previously had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Baby looked great with a strong heartbeat. Since then I have had days where my boobs are really sore, and some when they are completely fine. Good luck, I really hope you are just having an easy day.

Just another thought, have they tested your progesterone levels and tried putting you on progesterone as soon as you get a BFP?

My boobs vary day to day. Totally understand your stress as sore boobs were the first thing to go with both of my miscarriages x

Just another thought, have they tested your progesterone levels and tried putting you on progesterone as soon as you get a BFP?

Thanks Lauren! I hope I'm having an off day too! Tbh their not completely gone but no where near as bad as before. To be honest this pregnancy they have had days where their not as bad but I think because I have my scan on Tuesday I've just become so negative about it like I'm positive I'm going to receive bad news!

I did mention this to my doctor and he said its something that they can't prove that will help but he said he would refer me to a fertility clinic to get those levels all checked. But when I called up for the appointment the earliest they had was 23rd of June. Which is ages away. It might already be too late by then? :(

It was a long time ago (my son is 4 and a half) but I'm sure that my boobs became less sore over time, I think at 6 weeks nausea took its place. Hope all is ok. I understand your fear, I had a mc before my son so was scared to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->