Boohoo....

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
Just watched a birthing video and I now feel sick faint and Shit scared of what's to come :(

I'm scared xx

Me toooooo!! Got really scared today and my mum said oh well theres no other way shes going to come out she cant stay in there for good..
Which is so true no matter what this pregnancy is coming to an end and its going to happen.. im so scared though!
Just think though , it cant be THAT bad if so many women do it like 5 times over.. and the pain relief is there if we need it :) also we will have such good thing at the end of it :) a few hours of pain , we can dooo it! xxxxx

Try this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI5-jx_vcp4&has_verified=1

It's drug free and at home, and just lovely! I've watched it so many times now, and always well up! You have to choose your videos carefully. I go for the ones I know will make me feel relaxed and confident.

oh dear, yes i did that too before ella and was like :O i cant ever do that, ever, itll have to just stay inside! haha. itll all be ok sweet.

and im gonna reply to your email soon!! haha hugs hun xxx

I felt that way with my first. After that, it wasnt a huge deal.

I'm just scared :( don't mean to sound rcrude but how does your vagine actually stretch that big???? It looks soooooo painful x

its built to. it does hurt like fuck and it kinda burns like try this, stretch your mouth opwn as wide as you can and keep going, that kind of pain but really once the head is out is it fine. i kept ellas head half in half out for a bloody hour cus i was too scared i thought it was gonna get worse - but it didnt, i just kept it at the height of pain for an hour cus im so stupid. once the head is coming, "push through the sting" is what my mw said and its true, once its out (which shouldnt take long at all, few minutes usually) the rest is easy.

looking back i was a wuss its not all that bad :flower: we can talk about it when we meet up hehe il make ya feel better. and its so worth it. xxx

The body is an amazing thing and knows exactly what it's doing! It seems insanely impossible for something the size of a watermelon to come out something 10x smaller, but some how the human body makes it work!

I am not watching birth videos I am far too wimpy! I am thinking when I go through it myself it will be different cause hopefully I won't gross myself out. And why is the lady on the still pic of the vid naked?? I am extremely private and modest and wouldn't like that at all!!

I am not watching birth videos I am far too wimpy! I am thinking when I go through it myself it will be different cause hopefully I won't gross myself out. And why is the lady on the still pic of the vid naked?? I am extremely private and modest and wouldn't like that at all!!

I'm not exactly an exhibitionist, and I was naked through the last hours. I just got so hot! Obviously, you can stay covered up if you like, but you never know what will happen. Labour's a very weird thing!

Some women prefer to not have clothing on as they feel restricted. It's one of those... To each their own... things. :)

I know, all my friends who had babies told me that all other concerns but to get the baby out, sorta pale into insignificance when you are pushing that hard. So I guess I wouldn't care if I were naked in the moment lol

Im so scared im gonna poo aswell!! Im comfortable with my OH seeing me in labour and seeing the baby come out , but i really dont want him to see/smell my poo :(

Im so scared im gonna poo aswell!! Im comfortable with my OH seeing me in labour and seeing the baby come out , but i really dont want him to see/smell my poo :(

The midwives are like lightning clearing it up if it happens, so chances are he wouldn't even notice! Try not to think about it, it can inhibit you from pushing and in the scheme of things, isn't worth worrying about.

They say u leave ur dignity at the door and pick it up on the way out! If I get too hOt I'm not Gunna be bothered about wipping my clothes off lol!! I actually did the mouth thing! It just ached my jaw :( lol! I'm sure it's Gunna be a he'll of a lot worse! It's scary how it can come out such a small hole :(

i was adamant OH wasnt seeing the business end of things, and that i was having a long top and socks on (hate my feet) all the way through.

HAHA. OH felt the baby's head coming out, and i was butt naked for hours hehe i was hot and uncomfortable. truly in the moment you just do not give a shit xxx

There is no way in hell I'm gonna sit there naked and bare for all to see when I'm giving birth.
I'd like to have atleast some part of control left.
To each their own though.
Props to the lady in the vid for being so calm and collected by the way!

It's drug free and at home, and just lovely! I've watched it so many times now, and always well up! You have to choose your videos carefully. I go for the ones I know will make me feel relaxed and confident.[/QUOTE]

that video is so nice and what a beautiful little baby at the end of it all, i cant wait to meet my little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->