booking appointment

slongson

Reaction score
Hi received my booking appointment on sat I the post it's at the hospital for bloods, past history ect but clearly says scans are not done at this appointment, I will be 11+6 when I go so am I likely to get a scan quickly after that? Thanks for any advice, im at Oldham (grater Manchester)

Think it depends on area. In Notts you book in with the midwife at your surgery around the 8-9 week point and they book your scan during that appointment. Well that's what has happened to me anyway. I would ring them and just ask if you need to book your scan seperately or if they book it. They should give you the info. X

I've rang them, they said I will receive a scan appointment in the post but don't know when I'll receive it as it comes for a different department! Suppose I'll just have to wait

Hi, when I got my booking appointment letter i then received a few days later my scan date it was just over a week after my booking appointment x

My booking appointment was 2 weeks ago at 8 weeks my scan date came through a week later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->