Books

I am still on my 100 top books marathon.

So read the alchemists - not my sort of thing but ok read.
The Time Machine which good read for a bit of old school ready.
Now on Interview with a Vampire - being I LOVE vamp stuff can't believe I never read this before it bloody brilliant and SO much better then the film.

Only 3 months to go and still quite a few books on the list.

I havent had a good chance to read much last few days. Going to get some read tonight as not going to football

I am going to get back into "my life in 23 yoga poses" which I started 2 years ago and never finished. I need to finish by end of 2015 to reach quota

hi all! i hope you don't mind if i join you?

before my son came I read all the time...fast forward a year and a half and I am finally getting a little time to get back to it! I usually like reading crime dramas, fantasy, sci-fi, YA etc. Primarily read series...I always have even as a kid (think baby sitters club, nancy drew, hardy boys, american girl, little house on the prairie etc)...i just get attached to characters and hate to let them go! Favorite series are Harry Potter, Codex Alera and The Hollows

I just started 1776 by David McCullough. Not sure how long it will take to get through but after this weekend will have WAY more time to read so hopefully not long!

Looking forward to hearing about what you all are reading! Saw that some are doing a 100 book challenge..best of luck! I did that in 2012 and have a big color coded graph of what I needed to read each month to stay on track etc. Was hard but worth it!

I've just finished reading Amy Snow by Tracey Rees, loved it.

Am now reading The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce.

I really need to get back into reading. Been reading *lost girls* by nagela marsdon for over a week. I have been busy tho

I've not read anything for a good while, I used to read all the time. Starting to get back into it :)

I've just started the taming of the queen by Philippa Gregory.

Just read The Winter Children by Lulu Taylor. I couldn't put it down, it was a really gripping read.

Not a book but I have been recommended podcasts so I am about to start listening to we're alive (like the walking dead)

I haven't read anything in a long time, I got 3 new books for Christmas and I still have books I've not read from last Christmas!

I'm reading Divergence at the moment and love it. I got bought the book for Christmas but had to download it onto my kindle as I currently do most my reading in the dark while feeding DS. It is an absolute page turner, which isn't too helpful when I give DS his nightfeed then want to stay up reading it at 4am :dohh:

I have read a good few books recently. *her last tomorrow and to close for comfort* by adam croft brilliant books

I am currently reading station eleven by Emily st. John Mandel. Up to chapter 13 and so far its a good read.

I absolutely love anything written by Nicholas Sparks at the moment.

Now reading The Angel Tree by Lucinda Riley.

Guilty as sin by adam croft and loving it. Defo another one of my fav authors

I'm new to this thread! Came in kind of late:)haha:) but I love to read.

Right now I am reading the 4th book in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. It's called Drums of Autumn. Love it so far. I'm definitely an Outlander fan! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->