Books

Finished *dead wrong* last night and start the 2nd book in the series *dead silent*. Got 22% through it and loving it. Could of read more but it was like 1am lol

Trying to read the classics atm. So just finished 1984, before that did to kill a mocking bird and now starting Dorian Grey .

Didn't really get the hype about mockingbird. LOVED 1984 - although slightly depressing, yet to decide on Dorian.

I just read Ready Player one and loved it. Suupperr nerdy though. Currently reading the Name of the Wind, first decent fantasy book I have read in years! Highly recommend

The name of wind is Brilliant!! Second one good but not as good.

Just finished the first poldark book. Moving onto the second one now

I bought 'The Miniaturist' and 'The Bone Clocks' by Jessie Burton and David Mitchell yesterday. Hope they're good! xxx

I found bone clocks a bit tough to get through and gave up about 1/3 of the way into it. I have the attention span of a 3 year old thougg..

Trying to read the classics atm. So just finished 1984, before that did to kill a mocking bird and now starting Dorian Grey .

Didn't really get the hype about mockingbird. LOVED 1984 - although slightly depressing, yet to decide on Dorian.

I love To Kill a Mockingbird! So much so that I'm scared to read Go Set a Watchman, I don't want it to spoil my idea of Atticus.

I'm reading Underfoot in Showbusiness, the autobiography of Helene Hanff, author of 84 Charing Cross Road. It's lovely.

I bought 'The Miniaturist' and 'The Bone Clocks' by Jessie Burton and David Mitchell yesterday. Hope they're good! xxx

I found bone clocks a bit tough to get through and gave up about 1/3 of the way into it. I have the attention span of a 3 year old thougg..

I'll let you know how I get on! xxx

I am about to start a new book after finishing Dead Silence last night. This new one is called Blood And Tears by Ethan Stone

I have just finished the first three DI Helen Grace books by M.J Arlidge, I would recommend them all,
Eeny meeny
pop goes the weasel
The dolls house.

I also finished Follow you home by Mark Edwards, I am not sure about this one, it kept me interested as I need to know what happened but the big secret disappointed me.

Also read Dr Sleep by Stephen King, fantastic read but i thought it would have been a bit more scary.

You by Caroline Kepnes was an interesting read but i understand why a few people didnt like it.

I am now reading The Ice twins by S.K Tremayne

If anyone wants to add me on goodreads please do, I very rarely get on here and I like to see what everyone is reading :)

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/40920345-sabrina

I have just finished the first three DI Helen Grace books by M.J Arlidge, I would recommend them all,
Eeny meeny
pop goes the weasel
The dolls house.

I also finished Follow you home by Mark Edwards, I am not sure about this one, it kept me interested as I need to know what happened but the big secret disappointed me.

If anyone wants to add me on goodreads please do, I very rarely get on here and I like to see what everyone is reading :)

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/40920345-sabrina

Ive read all these and loved them all :)

I love To Kill a Mockingbird! So much so that I'm scared to read Go Set a Watchman, I don't want it to spoil my idea of Atticus.

I'm reading Underfoot in Showbusiness, the autobiography of Helene Hanff, author of 84 Charing Cross Road. It's lovely.

I loved To Kill a Mockingbird too and so far have no desire to read Go Set a Watchman. Did you read it/like it?

I loved To Kill a Mockingbird too and so far have no desire to read Go Set a Watchman. Did you read it/like it?

No, and I'm not sure I'm going to. I think it's telling that she never sought to publish it herself. I wish she'd written more, I'd love to read a novel unrelated to Mockingbird.

25% through blood and tears and loving it. Going to start reading some more in a bit

I've just finished reading The Letter by Kathryn Hughes - very moving but also not ideal for reading while pregnant; don't think I've cried so much at a book since reading Flowers in the Attic aged 12 :haha: It was an absolute page-turner though, and the kind of book you really look forward to sitting down and reading xx

Im halfway through reading "The Elven" by Bernhard somethingorother. I love it!! Its a really good fantasy on par with Tolkeins works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->