Books

Finished *in the flesh* this morning. Now reading the 2nd book *flesh & blood* by ethan stone

Reading Conquest by Elizabeth Chadwick. Historical romance set in and around 1066. Focuses on the norman invasion etc. I am not one for romance but this is a fave of mine and has been for about 10 years :thumbup:

I am reading four which is part of the divergent series, told from fours point of view.
I'm thinking of buying girl on a train but never normally spend that much on a book.....worth the money?

Reading or xbox one? Really dont know what to do lol

Finished Go Set a Watchman. It was an interesting read, it's definitely made me think. I want to go back and read to kill a mockingbird again now.

I've just finished the ocean at the end of the lane by Neil Gaimen.. Very good, like everything he writes! Going to start divergent next :)

Finished Go Set a Watchman. It was an interesting read, it's definitely made me think. I want to go back and read to kill a mockingbird again now.

I'm still undecided. Do you think it coloured your view of To Kill? Would you find it hard to trust in the characters now, do you think? Sorry, don't mean to ask you to do a full book review!

Recently finished the taming of the Queen by philipa Gregory. Amazing

Reading Good Wives, Louisa May Alcott. Good comfort reading for a rainy day.

I'm still undecided. Do you think it coloured your view of To Kill? Would you find it hard to trust in the characters now, do you think? Sorry, don't mean to ask you to do a full book review!

Some of it was hard to read but then I suppose it was representative of the views at the time. It does change the way you think of Atticus a bit and that's why I want to go back and read Mockingbird, to see if the character is actually consistent within the two books. I think the book makes an interesting point about setting up supposed heroes on a pedestal which seems to be reflected in people's responses to the book.

Thank you :flower: I think I'll keep it on my list and see if I feel equal to it one day. I really do love TKAM, I don't want to spoil it for myself.

Just finished girl on the train, it was ok, I dont really get the hype? I feel like I've read much better books.

Just finished girl on the train, it was ok, I dont really get the hype? I feel like I've read much better books.

I was very disappointed when i read it. It was ok but it was just messed up

I have 3 books on the go lol. Reading *the sisters promise* *the ice twins* and *deadly messengers* that i got a copy of for a review, not released till end of month

How is every nes reading going? Im 20% through wonderland by jennifer hiller. Got a advanced copy through netgalley :). Loving it so far

Just finished Amanda's Wedding by Jenny Colgan which is one of my guilty pleasure reads. Now I'm going to re read brick lane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->