boots makeover

babyhussey

Reaction score
hi ladies

i was just wondering if anyone has had a makeover in boots and if so how do you do it? do you need to book? buy products 1st ect.

its my MIL 50th on sat and i was thinking of taking us both as a little treat but dont know how to go about it?

any one know? also can you use your boots points to pay?

I have never had one done in boots but i think u have to book. i think its free! have u thought about going to Body Shop? they do them for free and its nice products too!! xx

Boots itself doesn't do the makeovers, it's the makeup counters themselves IE Benefit, Dior etc. In my experience you need to book, but they are free. But you will also feel relatively obligated to buy atleast one product. This is just a suggestion from my experiences, but maybe try MAC?? You do have to pay for it, but the women there are trained professional makeup artists, alot of them freelance. The money you spend is redeemable against any products you buy and opposed to someone just slapping makeup on you, it's actually a makeup lesson. They teach you how best to play up your assets and down play your flaws, the women there are so helpful and kind, they genuinely make you feel like a friend. And they also have a pretty extensive colour range of all their products, HTH :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->